Pet Peeves

Commodore_H

Corporal
I can't stand people who just go in for themselves, not knowing that with some tactical discussion, insight and teamwork, they could get better results. For instance if you tell somebody to cover your flank or to go defend a spot while you get to another, they just say "fck u" and go do as they please. Resulting in a big defeat.

I hate wrong campers too. Okay, you can't stop it, cause there is no rule. And that's why I only make a big problem out of it and not a huge one. It's a good tactic when used in a good way. But I hate it when people do it only to pimp there score. The funny thing is: once you spotted them, you can own them in veeery cruel ways XD

I

.:illusion:.

when i first saw lilroodude in 1 of the kkk servers
i actually didnt really like him lol
1 fact was that he martys lol and i hate dieing to those people
but then i ended up being good mates with him lol
i dont mind his marty anymore :D

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yea illusion, I sometimes use marty but it's mainly on the FFA maps that we play, and it's because of the many campers we have on there. The times I hate marty the most is on Sabotage, you kill someone that has the bomb and run to get it, and get blown up with them lol, but it is also a sound move, I just don't like it :p

I

.:illusion:.

lol i guess its not that bad when ur using it
ive only used for challenges
i just hate when ur 1 off heli or airstike and u kill some1 and marty kills u
or knife battles when ppl marty

L

leroy jenkins

i just hate one thing you lol! jk i actually haye when people that are in the 2 presitge or higher call people horrible at mw2 when they jsut got the game

B

BlaidNight

1: People who just give up. What I mean by this is people who just stop trying to get better at the game, and just find some scrub way to get kills on maps. Whether it's just slapping steady aim on a p90 and never bringing up your sights ever again, or being like CE and Roxanne (grab an lmg, spam a choke point, feel like you are actually good at the game). The upsets me, because there is no reason a player can't get better if they put their mind to it and try. Just giving up is sad and pathetic, in my opinion.

2: Internet egos. I can't stand them. I dislike people who think they are gaming gods, and act like they are better than everyone else. You know the kind of people I'm talking about. Mediocre players that come in, insult the play-styles of everyone around them, while not really being above anyone else except in their own minds. I come down on those people like a ton of bricks, because they are almost invariably not that impressive at all. I just like to make sure they know that before they leave. We all have our betters out there somewhere. I have friends that can wipe the floor with me, for instance, so why should I act like a god? I'm not, and neither are the wanna-bes that I'm referring to.

Its mine 2

Kaptein_Guus

Sergeant
there are several things that piss me off.
At first Roxanne GR.. second all those fuckers that keep yelling that Marty and LS is not fair in a hardcore server..
And at last those guys who think they have skills while they get killed by hs all the time

B

BloodyDeathRay

Id say for me its campers, whiners, stupid spawns, and connections interrupted.

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
What i Hate is when u go prone and u get prone block so u have to stand up to move and it blows you cover and u die.
Omg yes roxanne! shes a huge camper! sure i like camping too but i never camp as much as her!! hahaha. :eek:

Kaptein_Guus

Sergeant
indeed.. ive never seen her with an other weapon than the blue RPD..\
What are we gonna do when she sign up on the forum??

lilroodude

Private First Class
when i first saw lilroodude in 1 of the kkk servers
i actually didnt really like him lol
1 fact was that he martys lol and i hate dieing to those people
but then i ended up being good mates with him lol
i dont mind his marty anymore :D
HAHA! You're a little jokester!

My pet peeves:

1) Having a prime camping spot and getting martied or shot!

2) Hackers/Glitchers

3) The thought of Illusion in a bikini... (he put the image into my mind one day)

4) WaLLy. Nuff said... :p

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Mine are roxxane, roxxane and roxanne. This player drives me fkn nuts. I spec her and she goes to the same spots over and over again on each map spamming with lmg. I don't think i've ever seen her use a different gun. It's like she has a set rotation of camp points on each map. Go to one, get killed go to the second one etc.. she does nothing to help her team in sab. If in sight of the bomb she will just lay in front of it and camp the bomb with LMG. Yeah she drives me nuts.

My other pet peeve is with ppl who cant obey the rules, and KKK doesn't have a whole lot of them. Don't recruit, don't put tags on your name without permission. It's not hard to follow.

Of course hackers are probably my biggest one of all. I don't understand what kind of fun it is to cheat and then try and act like your some kinda bad ass. I mean after all it's just a game, it's not like you're getting paid for massive kills or something. I also have a peeve with godless for being so much better than me and killing me non stop. LOL. JK man. Good topic.
honesty, i've nvr played her/him.

Kaptein_Guus

Sergeant
honesty, i've nvr played her/him.
Try S2 and S3 once a week.. then youll find her:p

Post Merge: [time]1265628071[/time]

I hate it when ppl call u a cheater when u have a good k/d.. for example:
8603a47044a912d4e67c2f2c7787e37b4ef77db3.png

I just pwnd noob snipers and i had 4 airstrikes and choppers

Top Bottom