Pet Peeves

Godless

Banned
We all play Call of Duty, and we all have those things that irritate the hell out of us. I just figured I'd start a post, and find out what they are for everyone else.

For me:

1: People who just give up. What I mean by this is people who just stop trying to get better at the game, and just find some scrub way to get kills on maps. Whether it's just slapping steady aim on a p90 and never bringing up your sights ever again, or being like CE and Roxanne (grab an lmg, spam a choke point, feel like you are actually good at the game). The upsets me, because there is no reason a player can't get better if they put their mind to it and try. Just giving up is sad and pathetic, in my opinion.

2: Internet egos. I can't stand them. I dislike people who think they are gaming gods, and act like they are better than everyone else. You know the kind of people I'm talking about. Mediocre players that come in, insult the play-styles of everyone around them, while not really being above anyone else except in their own minds. I come down on those people like a ton of bricks, because they are almost invariably not that impressive at all. I just like to make sure they know that before they leave. We all have our betters out there somewhere. I have friends that can wipe the floor with me, for instance, so why should I act like a god? I'm not, and neither are the wanna-bes that I'm referring to.

So those are my CoD pet peeves. What are yours?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Mine are roxxane, roxxane and roxanne. This player drives me fkn nuts. I spec her and she goes to the same spots over and over again on each map spamming with lmg. I don't think i've ever seen her use a different gun. It's like she has a set rotation of camp points on each map. Go to one, get killed go to the second one etc.. she does nothing to help her team in sab. If in sight of the bomb she will just lay in front of it and camp the bomb with LMG. Yeah she drives me nuts.

My other pet peeve is with ppl who cant obey the rules, and KKK doesn't have a whole lot of them. Don't recruit, don't put tags on your name without permission. It's not hard to follow.

Of course hackers are probably my biggest one of all. I don't understand what kind of fun it is to cheat and then try and act like your some kinda bad ass. I mean after all it's just a game, it's not like you're getting paid for massive kills or something. I also have a peeve with godless for being so much better than me and killing me non stop. LOL. JK man. Good topic.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
I get really annoyed with those people that will start yelling noob when they get beaten. They are the ones that will call you a noob if you ever use strategy like camping occasionally. I admit it can get annoying if you camp too much but that's why I don't. Oh and I always get called a noob when I use my class with p90 and martyrdom, again that is just strategy because it's a great class for ffa especially shipment and killhouse. Anyway I have plenty more like people that camp and use c4 all the time :p (I think we all know who they are) but this is the main one.

Godless

Banned
Hmm, I think I'd actually have to add the rules thing to my own peeves, Damage. Tags don't so much affect me, because I am not in a clan, but I LOATHE clans that come into other clan servers and recruit. That's just disrespectful on a whole other level.

We should just be happy that Roxanne and CE won't get together to breed. Imagine the level of failure their offspring would achieve? It would act like Pat Robertson, look like Richard Simmons (probably talk like him, too), and live it's entire life sucking on the welfare tit. Probably expose itself to young children, too.

Cheez

Corporal
internet badasses make me pissed, also people calling you noob for things IW puts in their games..

ie tube, riot shield, marty, LS

Godless

Banned
I'd honestly never call someone a noob just for using a weapon/perk. However, if that becomes the only thing you can do (i.e. p90 hipfire spam, endless tubes, or camp regardless of the objective) I'll probably think less of you. Even then I probably won't say anything, unless you try to pass it off as skill.

The stuff is in the game, and there is a time and place for all of it. There is a time when a well-placed launcher is a tactically sound choice, and the same can be said for camping, spamming, grenade spam, and just about any other "lame" technique in the game. It's when it becomes the only thing that you are capable of doing that it becomes "noobish".

Cheez

Corporal
The Riot Shield is used as a primary weapon, so by choosing it, you can only choose a secondary weapon for your class. You can't hold a weapon while using the shield, but you can melee with it and bash your enemy to death with two hits.

While using your secondary weapon, the shield will protect your back from enemy gun fire.

The Riot Shield can't be destroyed, but over time it will be riddled with bullet impacts. Bullets can also ricochet off the shield and kill enemies and allies.
In hardcore, it only takes one hit... :p

[attachment deleted by admin]

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
So you could just sit there with the sheild up and never get killed from gunfire? Or you could just rush a player with it up , withstand all the gunfire and then bash the crap out of them? Damn that sounds sweet. Man mb i should get MW2?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Probably my only pet peeve: Other clans recruiting on our servers! No respect! Ban and burn those fuckers!

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
the time it takes to load up one game one mw2 (could have had like 2 games of mw by the time it dose load up) and when it keeps changing server that gets me pi**sed off. its really just that sort of thing and hackers that wind me up

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Well, no. After a while you will be killed. Or you can get Semtexed (sticky grenade). If you have the Riot Shield, you are able to be killed if shot at feet or from behind. The best thing to do is crouch. It protects your feet.

And the only thing I hate is CAMPERS and people that have no respect what so ever.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Godless I totally agree, and yes, Roxanne is a big pain in my asshole area too.
All I see him do is pick up an LMG and stay at one point spraying all the time. I cant understand how people enjoy such things

Post Merge: [time]1263923319[/time]

Probably my only pet peeve: Other clans recruiting on our servers! No respect! Ban and burn those fuckers!

And that too pisses me of!

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
well people get a kick out of it when they see their stats rising. They're the people who just play to get the most kills not to have fun.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
indeed, I enjoy just playing the game hows its supposed to be done like in headquarters i just get a k/d of about 0.5-1ish but I usually got the objective allot.

Top Bottom