Beastmaster ban

BeastMaster

Private First Class
I'm not calling him a liar either but mistakes do happen, i even remember reporting a guy for aimbot/wh in the shoutbox but then the admin saw nothing. I even used "i know what i saw" afterwards (2 members were there, they should remember it as 1 of them explained the difference between aimbot and wallhack). You don't know me and might think i'm a newb but i know this kind of work as i do it for my DoD clan. i actually take the time to record real hackers (who know how to toggle/fake) and not just ban blatant douchebags as seen in the FFA server.
I could easily jump into my brother's pc and join your server or even borrow my buddies' CD keys but that's not the point
it's about honor and proving innocence right now

@mike i came back yesterday after a 1 month hiatus :p

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
If people complain about other peoples names or guys that are scing, while there is a possible aimbot on the server, it does look weird in my eyes that you went back and forth with spectating. Aimbot is #1 priority. If you think hes hacking or think he has aimbot you ban him, if your not sure, you dont ban him and quickly go on with the next person. You spec him more. Till you know exactly whats going on. And if you cant see it, screenshot his GUID, ask a mod on the forum to help, and go back to s1 and deal with the spawncampers.
Thats just me though.

Maybe houston was in that kinda situation, where loads of people were asking stuff and breaking rules etc. Im not saying you are 100% wrong houston, but just think back to the moment, were you 100% definately sure of the fact that SemenThrower was aimbotting, or did you think he might have been running one but others were so annoying that you banned him and moved on so you could help everyone?

No opinion from me since i wasnt there, this is all just thoughts and questions.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I know exactly what I saw as I have stated. I had multiple reports of hackers at the time and was going back and forth at the time. If Wally wishes to lift the ban, so be it, but it was a justified ban. That's all I'm saying in the matter

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I noticed you underlined "proof" in your OP.

While I have no idea about this exact case, please do not make any remarks bashing the quality of our moderating process. We like the way we do it better than the way you don't. You are also not as much a vet player as some of our top mods, and I know for a fact that there are some of us who could school you in EVERYTHING call of duty and cod4 server moderation.

So please, keep the discussion to working out your own case, and not making remarks about the quality of our clan and staff management. It will be more effective that way.

We do not have the capacity to record and maintain records of proof for every ban we make, every aimbot ban we make, or even every case on which a moderator has to actually think about the ban. Each one of those is far too large a number of bans to manage. Any idiot with 2 hours of experience in leadership and management could see that.

Stop bitching about "proof," guys. This is for all the people bitching about proof.

BeastMaster

Private First Class
just to throw this outhere, the 3-4 people i walled and killed were justified
they either walked into the room (ladder outside broadcast room), or shot from the place (the little hall outside bathrooms)
in no circumstances i spray through a wall without knowing someone is there (unless it's a spawn site and i'm 10 seconds away from it)

but w.e its your decision and i'm sorry i didn't mean to offend the clan or anything but his replies pissed me off

Macbeth

Corporal
|K3| Member
He wasn't aimbotting...

Opinion retracted. I was not at the scene of the crime.

Last edited:
Top Bottom