Beastmaster ban

BeastMaster

Private First Class
i just saw it for for aimbot..
can the admin who banned me show proof of it to experienced admins plz

i don't need to use 3rd party programs to have fun in a game. I'm part of a "ban society" who ban hackers with proof in DoD. You can google my steam ID if you wish.

BeastMaster

Private First Class
so is this how things run around here?
I saw you in spectate for almost the entire round, do you think i would be dumb enough to hack knowing you were there and even replying to a guy?
how'd you explain the missed shots and multiple sprays without kills, do cod4 aimbots work like that?

i hope you reconsider and i know this is not the first time someone is banned just based on what an admin thinks he saw.

BeastMaster

Private First Class
you got fooled by a younger guy with grip,double tap, and steady aim

and why the f** would i record myself..
pathetic..

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
sorry i have no say here but why woudl he record himself playing? i do think some1 else should say a word to that was in the same game

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
You're right poodle. You dont have a say. I know what I saw. Why would i record it? Every hacker says the same thing. I spec'd him for quite awhile before i made my decision to ban. Sorry, you got caught

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by ThePeaceMaker

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Just outta curiosity, why would you need to spec for so long if it was an aimbot? I havent seen any aimbots that take any sort of time to spot. Not sayin your wrong but kinda curious.

BeastMaster

Private First Class
You can unban me and i'll play the exact same way as i always play with the mg and even do better than a 2.5 k/d ratio..
I know pre-firing and making abrupt movements makes anyone look like a haxer therefore your mistake is understandable.

and about the demo's: its reasonable to record someone who is not blatant and hear 2nd opinions (save demo as proof). Maybe you guys should implement that so other victims have a chance of getting unbanned.
Gnight

Miles

Private First Class
i also have no say here.. but why would huston lie? hes a nice guy and every one trust's him, atleast i do, and if he says you got cought then you did

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I was speccing several people back and forth responding to player complaints. I wasnt actually fixated on him the whole time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by ThePeaceMaker

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Well I cant understand...

Yeah Houst is very experienced and he have no reason to lie and I belive and respect him but....

1st BeastMaster is on our forum for a long time 53 days its like 2 month or 7weeks!
2nd he was playing on s1 a lot so he knows our rules and mods so I dont think there are such idiots to use aimbot when mods are online
3guys with an aimbot usually play like 10 mins then they get banned -> they find new server play 10 mins there -> get banned etc. but 2month of fair play and then ambot? dont see any reason to...
that sounds really strange!

4th - not really about this ban but to let you know - It had happened to me nearly 1month b4 I joined The KKK - I was playing on S1 and some of guys (now he is in the KKK too) and Im not gonna call his name... so he thought Im WHing lol:D and promised to report me on forum idk if he did it or not but I was lucky enough it wasnt mod who made this mistake so Im not banned now:D

So I think that BeastMaster wasn't aimboting - 517 is a usuall man so he can make some mistakes too.
Well idk but if were Wally I think I would give him a chance...

Hope you won't think bad about me Houst

Thanks

Top Bottom