im out

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Ok, normally I'd put thought into a goodbye post, but cus your being an ass bout it, bye. That is all.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Team based clans are we talk shit on everyone clans, as far as I have seen in cod. That's all I see. A bunch of promod players who get good specifically to talk shit on other players. That's WHY I stayed in this krew.

But I guess I'll be seein' ya around.

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

:lmao:

Obviously you didn't see the game where i had a positive KD ratio back in 88. What a year man.

LMAO.......

Dude VoX, take it easy bashing on people who are just making jokes. I don't know if this response from damage drove the point home or not, but maybe you are yelling at the wrong people.

You are going to have to get over us talking a lot of shit. Most of us, including me, are probably doing some social experimenting, anyway. Get off your high horse and let people act like little shits now and then.

Plus, in my opinion, you accomplish nothing as a semi competitive gamer. If you're just gonna kinda scrim other teams in some promod clan, all you are is a poser. Either get good and go pro (it's a game, it doesn't take that much dedication, easy enough to just get addicted), or act like a real, decent, honest, respectful person. In my mind this means removing that super competitive aspect form the game and spending more time on your life. Wearing tags saying you are in a clan that is like THAT poses no problems for me, so I wear my tags. And I like these dudes. So I am proud to wear tags.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
To think it would be easy to get everyone to use vent and get a scrim team going is a little naive. We can't even get everyone to use xfire or steam. We can't even get PB working for everyone.

So, maybe it'll happen, but you'd have to be willing to put in more effort. Like say, make a few really long winded posts and scream for attention on the forum like a whore (like me.... why do you think I even act that way, ever) or talk to people directly, over and over, until you get them on the same page as you.

It's understandable that you'd want to leave. I don't understand why there has to be this big scene.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
oh well, 2 things to say:
Fully agreement with all that AVC and TD said. We are a group of firends who play for fun! F.U.N!!!!
GTFO already and stop insluting us.

PS: did anyone notice hes a mixture of Stevo and Beefcake?

VoX

Twat Hammer
lol, dude i'm not playing cod competitively. im going to play cs:go when it comes out.. you'll see me on source a lot more getting ready. especially beta they are changing the way the guns are to get the old feeling back. I never raged I just only insulted one person and never "insulted" the KREW as a whole. just said it was a community. If that is taken as an insult then maybe you guys would do something about it..

GoldenFire

Private First Class
Former Krew Member
Ouxh Vox! you didnt need to put it so bluntly lol.... Still I will still be your freind! If you need something just come calling you can always hav me as a freind!

PwnSauce

Banned
the krew.. just some stupid tags. ?

You missed the whole point of our group.
Gaming together makes the game fun and tags are just identifiers.

Whatever, do what you gotta do.
I enjoyed gaming with u anyhow : P

VoX

Twat Hammer
the krew.. just some stupid tags. ?

You missed the whole point of our group.
Gaming together makes the game fun and tags are just identifiers.

Whatever, do what you gotta do.
I enjoyed gaming with u anyhow : P

Enjoyed playing with you as well Pwn..

Just to clarify i quit for a lot more reasons then i listed.. I didn't mean to "Diss" KKK any way at all. I think there are a lot of good guys/ladies in the krew. COD just isn't my game.. Honestly, I suck at it. I want to try to get back into EsportsEA.com leagues for cs, cs:s and potentially TF2 once i get better at it. Plus my RL friends are getting back into, possibly our old (almost pro lol) team that we ended in 2005... but anyways. No hard feelings. I may have been in a bad mood when i posted this.. Even in a bad mood i didnt mean to "DISS" you guys...

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
wow,reading all this makes me miss the old clans...well cya vox, have fun at cs!

and dont worry guys....

he'll be back.....they always come back...lol jk :timebomb:

Top Bottom