im out

VoX

Twat Hammer
im not wearing tags anymore.. call it a ragequit or whatever. Just don't see the point. I dislike very few people in here yet i just don't see the point... So, you guys can be happy I am leaving now. Peace.. i'm hoping you'll be cool about it considering ill probably play your servers still...

also, dont worry about me trying to rejoin KKK. Neither you guys or I get anything out of me being in the krew.. just some stupid tags.

Peace

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Someone say some shit about you wearing tags saying KKK? Hey that's cool tho if you're just not into clans so later bro, have a nice life.

VoX

Twat Hammer
nah dont care about it.. im not into a big community of people. im more into a teambased clan not a we have servers and talk shit on each other type of clan. plus not being able to wear tags anywhere is lame as well

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Dude, why? Do you feel the Kaptain Krunch Krew is about just being able to wear tags? VoX, you are important here!! You are one of our best players, people listen to your ideas, and you are part of the Krew family! Think about this. I don't want you to leave...but if so be it, peace.

VoX

Twat Hammer
what ideas? the scrim team and vent? lol right.. like that'll happen. team play is fun.. but doesnt happen.. why be on a team if they dont play as a team? lol

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Ah that sucks Vox. You are a cool dude and it's sad to see you leave. Anyways, at least you will still be on our servers.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Demoted.

Am i the only one who noticed the blatant insults lobbed towards the krew?

Anyways, bye.

Last edited:

AVC

Banned
Well, part of being in the Krew is about the fact that it is a group of like-minded gamers, who come together to play the game, and share stories on the forums.

Need help with your PC? Ask the Krew
Need help with your car? Ask the Krew.
The list goes on.

Joe Momma found me a new laptop. From halfway around the world, he picks a computer shop 10 minutes from my house, and got me a great deal. That's what the Krew is about.

Damage got me a link to the first ep. of Falling Skies coz I missed ep 1.

Sure you can go to servers and play. But only when you're in the Krew can you say "Hey Wally", "Hey Stevo" (well, before he rage quitted, lol). I've played Aussie S&D servers for months and it's just a bunch of anonymous players really. Playing in the KKK servers means I'm playng with my friends.

We have been looking at scrim teams a lot lately. But, there are players across many time zones with different other responsibilities. Just coz we don't have a team all ready to go doesn't mean it won't happen. If you want to progress the scrim team you need to help the process. There will always be support.

And who says you need to wear your tags elsewhere anyway? I play Aussie S&D server with no tags 'coz it means shit to them anyway. But most of the time we play in our own servers, with tags, so other players can see who we are. You don't NEED to wear them elsewhere.

VoX

Twat Hammer
Well, part of being in the Krew is about the fact that it is a group of like-minded gamers, who come together to play the game, and share stories on the forums.

Need help with your PC? Ask the Krew
Need help with your car? Ask the Krew.
The list goes on.

Joe Momma found me a new laptop. From halfway around the world, he picks a computer shop 10 minutes from my house, and got me a great deal. That's what the Krew is about.

Damage got me a link to the first ep. of Falling Skies coz I missed ep 1.

Sure you can go to servers and play. But only when you're in the Krew can you say "Hey Wally", "Hey Stevo" (well, before he rage quitted, lol). I've played Aussie S&D servers for months and it's just a bunch of anonymous players really. Playing in the KKK servers means I'm playng with my friends.

We have been looking at scrim teams a lot lately. But, there are players across many time zones with different other responsibilities. Just coz we don't have a team all ready to go doesn't mean it won't happen. If you want to progress the scrim team you need to help the process. There will always be support.

And who says you need to wear your tags elsewhere anyway? I play Aussie S&D server with no tags 'coz it means shit to them anyway. But most of the time we play in our own servers, with tags, so other players can see who we are. You don't NEED to wear them elsewhere.

if this is the case, what does it matter that im a KKK member or just a member?

VoX

Twat Hammer
I promote Vox to Nitroz

that made zero sense. good job damage.. Go hit on people 14 years younger than you. and think you're something special.. you do one thing.. sit on COD forums and play COD.. and you suck at it.. GJ BRO

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Pms....damn what happened?

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

that made zero sense. good job damage.. Go hit on people 14 years younger than you. and think you're something special.. you do one thing.. sit on COD forums and play COD.. and you suck at it.. GJ BRO
well on the forums and in COD is actually two things. But seriously, why are you angery like this all of the sudden VoX?

AVC

Banned
if this is the case, what does it matter that im a KKK member or just a member?

The fact is, if you hang around the forums, and play on the servers then your part of the Krew.

This is the internet. The only way peeps identify with you is your name. We can't tell who is who just by playing style, and a ghille suit guy looks like any other ghille suit guy (in HL we used to have custom skins, that was cool, you could tell who was who). That's why peeps get shit put on them when they change names.

Anyway, we play together, we share stuff on the forum together. That makes us a group. We wear the tags so newbies and visitors know "who" is in the group. It's not like going down the pub and seeing the group hanging around a pool table. You only identify the group by the tags.

If you want to play on the servers all the time AND contribute to the KKK community in the forum why would you not wear the tags? Or further, if you don't want to be part of the group, why would you want to play in the servers all the time and/or post in the forum?

We have plenty of regular players. What sets the KKK group apart is that we like to play, sometime as a group, when we can, AND we like to get to know each other via the forum/website.

Top Bottom