Your Phone

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
iPhone 3GS. Waiting on the iPhone 5, if it has a bigger screen (4inch or higher), I'm getting it, if not. I'm jumping ship as soon as the Galaxy 2 comes out to the states.

u remind me of a rich snob girl in my school. Shes like, "Imma buy both and give u out the 1 I like the less" she actually did that already to another friend of ours with 2 other phones so I hope she does the same to me... :)

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
cell-phones.jpg

O yeah.

Just kidding. i got a free phone because i was tired of payin $100 a month for somethin i didnt really use.

large.jpg

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I've got the new Motorola Triumph, pretty sweet phone too, much faster than my old Samsung Intercept I had! Mine is also rooted (found out that it was already built in to the phone, just had to do a couple of commands and bam!, it's rooted)

Joe for one how did you take those screenshots of your home screens? And two, I noticed that your using the original power bar with Android, if you like that you should check out an app called Widgetsoid, it's basically like the power bar but completely customizable, pretty sweet man!! ;)

AVC

Banned

Don't laugh. I used to have one of those. In the black. LED readout. No LCD lol. Useful as a weapon too.

But not quite as bad as the phone that was like a large book (about the size of a desk phone actually), my boss had one in the early days.

Or the real classic. The briefcase phone, as seen in Lethal Weapon.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I'm using metro pcs phones. I have this touch screen phone but I'm not sure what it's called. View attachment 571 Anyways, I'm going to go get there android powered phones when I get the money :)

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
johnny i have the same phone as you, it's so bad... terrible touchscreen, annoying keys.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
$(KGrHqYOKi4E42icUhsKBOUtLlJ5hQ~~48_35.JPG

This is my current phone. My other one fell of a roller coaster, and I have to wait until February to get a new one because of the stupid contract. I've got to say though, for a phone that fits in the palm of my hand, it has a great signal, and is a wonderful backup phone! :w00t:

Top Bottom