|K3| Member
wut are 13 year olds doig with blackberry

jealouuus
cept i don't like blackberrys

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I have original Samsung Galaxy S, with LauncherPro installed because I hate TouchWiz so much.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
HTC Inspire 4G rooted and currently running MIUI (a rom that crosses iOS and android elements onto 1 package). Seriously one of the smoothest best looking roms I've ever used. Phone has a 4.3 inch touchscreen (capacitive) 1ghz 2nd gen snapdragon processor, 768mb ram, 8megapixel cam bla bla bla bla

imag0001zd.jpg

snap20110901003631.png
snap20110901003643.png

snap20110901003625.png
snap20110901003646.png

AVC

Banned
I have a Nokia-block-off N8, with the best phone camera in the world.

Nokia-N8.png

that's not my actual phone. But I would have to take a photo in a mirror, coz the phone IS my camera.

I've tried everything from a Samsung Galaxy S II, to the HTCs and iPwn 4s, the iPwns are snappier but the camera sucks. The others just aren't as crisp.

Waiting for the iPhone 5 to come out. My wife will get one regardless. If it has a good enough camera, I'm on it

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
iPhone camera isn't going to be better than the Nokia cam bro. at the end of the day its just a smart PHONE. I say just keep your Nokia as a digital camera and go hop on a new phone

I

Invaderz'

IPhone 3G, i know it's old and stuff, but it's still working. :)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
iPhone 3GS. Waiting on the iPhone 5, if it has a bigger screen (4inch or higher), I'm getting it, if not. I'm jumping ship as soon as the Galaxy 2 comes out to the states.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
i'm rockin the og motorola droid..it's still kickin but when the Iphone 5 comes out i'll be switching to that on account of all my work computers are mac so as to be able to vpn in to them and do sales and such..:p

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
iPhone 3GS. Waiting on the iPhone 5, if it has a bigger screen (4inch or higher), I'm getting it, if not. I'm jumping ship as soon as the Galaxy 2 comes out to the states.
iPhone 5 is going to have a bigger screen but I would still recommend the Galaxy S II. It's hitting stores in a couple of weeks. 4.3inch screen, flash content can be played on your phone, highly customizable bla bla bla. What's the iphone 5 going to offer you? The same shit your 3gs offers but with a bigger screen. Static grid icons, no widgets.

Top Bottom