Dubstep Thread

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
lolnoobs.

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

Nubstep.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
If you like Harry Potter, and if you like dubstep, check this out!

Last edited by a moderator:

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Im so mainstream...the only dubstep i know is Skrillex...it's decent.
I've now understood that Dubstep is the heavy metal of our generation...oh i wish i was born 50 years ago.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
The heavy metal of our generation?

Dubstep is going to be straight up POP in a couple of years, if not sooner. I am talking like top 40's charts.

It is right now, it's just masquerading as "underground" music. That is complete bullshit. Maybe 20 years ago dubstep was underground. Right now... it is mainstream.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
The heavy metal of our generation?

Dubstep is going to be straight up POP in a couple of years, if not sooner. I am talking like top 40's charts.

It is right now, it's just masquerading as "underground" music. That is complete bullshit. Maybe 20 years ago dubstep was underground. Right now... it is mainstream.

Yup Dude all the kids like Dubstep these days!!!

H1pFiR3

Sergeant
Who the hell created Dubstep man. IMO it sounds like a robot with constipation LOL. I don't know just doesn't appeal to me.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Ummm...no? Just in terms of it's contrast to other types of music? I was saying my observation. I feel the same way about dubstep, as I do about how metal was perceived.

Top Bottom