Undercover names and complete immature douchebaggery

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I don't think he disappeared because of the name Houston. But yes, it is immature and I swear I will never do it again.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
517... He disappeared long after that, and from my memory, it was vox (I know this), slaya (and this) and someone else.

VoX

Twat Hammer
Vox thedude and slaya.. we all would get on at the same time and beat him for kicks.. he got to a point to where we wouldn't have to say anything and he'd keep talking shit constantly. So we just were messing with him. So yes all 3 could beat him regularly..

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

Slaya

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Vox thedude and slaya.. we all would get on at the same time and beat him for kicks.. he got to a point to where we wouldn't have to say anything and he'd keep talking shit constantly. So we just were messing with him. So yes all 3 could beat him regularly..

Good times... It gets annoying when he constantly calls us hackers, blames me for scrolling even though I would be using mp5 (which would make it harder to play) And got to the point he ran outta things to say that he said I would just spawncamp...So yes I wanted to mess with him a bit

Reactions: VoX

VoX

Twat Hammer
Also, its ironic he's banned from pb servers.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I like doing that..
haters-gonna-hate.gif

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea..... in truth, the guy brings it on himself. Us simply playing with a name that says he sucks isn't justification for the way he conducts himself in the server. Baiting or no, it's simply inappropriate for someone of his age and his apparent level of maturity to act the way he did.

So there....

I refuse to apologize now.

Top Bottom