Undercover names and complete immature douchebaggery

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I've never in my life done that. I always wait till the round is over, leave the game and put my tags on, then come back and pwn again. :D (the little bit of times I still do pretty good)

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
It's fun when an undercover mod is speaking in the console. We try to figure out who it is and usually fail.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I do that sometimes. I do it not because I'm an attention whore but because I rarely get first place. If I'm doing good and I win the match, I will switch my name just so I can see my real name in first place on the score board. It makes me feel proud. I know I'm lame :eek:. I also switch my name when someone calls me a wall hacker when a mod is on so they won't ban me by mistake.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
City that makes a lot of sense though, if you aren't using your usual name its not a good of a feeling when you win in my opinion

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
First, it was confelonsux, and 2nd, it was 3 diff ppl with that same name.

Thats a great idea. Lets fuck with people that are real active and we cant beat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by ThePeaceMaker

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Thats a great idea. Lets fuck with people that are real active and we cant beat

it were 3 people who could all 3 beat Felon easily. without even trying.... And they did it for a reason.

V

Vamperi

I like playing undercover and winning, but I never change back to my name tell next round, and I dont make to big of a deal and less some one is trash talkin.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
it were 3 people who could all 3 beat Felon easily. without even trying.... And they did it for a reason.

Ok what justifies messing with a server regular so that he has enough to disappear?

Top Bottom