TheDude has been sick

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
See the thing is, guys, it's hard to tell if someone is making a joke over the internet....It seem's the krew is having a lot of problems with this recently.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Tony, that's not what i'm saying. People can't detect your tone of voice through the internet (most people :eek:) so they can't tell when you're joking or not.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Riku, did u notice u are the ONLY one we dont get the jokes from? Maybe cuz u are from Asia... I dunno :lmao:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Well, first of all, I didn't go to RE, so my balls didn't actually fall off. Second of all, that is OBVIOUSLY a joke.

Next, I'd like to apologize to anyone I may have acted shittily to in these past days, as I have felt pretty bad.

Went to the doctor, he said I now have a really bad sinus infection and walking pneumonia, which explains why I am constantly out of breath. I am on antibiotics and an advair inhaler. He predicts I'll lose the high fever by tomorrow, but I'm sure I'll still have this dark green/brown crap in my lungs for a while.

So, no worries, those who worried...........

I'll be back soon.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Yikes! Did the doc mention what might of caused it?

PS. You're promoted for being inactive! :K

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Get better soon Dude, and try not to handle it badly next time hehe. Learn you lesson :wub:

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
oh hes aussie? thought u were form asia. Oh wait, that was tony.... U 2 are always together, always making the same jokes, always chatting that I get confused. Its ur damm fault!

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Copying is the best form of flattery....i think that's how the saying goes...
Still Trasghey. I could say that you're a stinking argentine....wait no i can't.
That doesn't even make sense?

and i am allowed to be slightly racist towards Argentinean people because i am half argentine...suck it.

Top Bottom