TheDude has been sick

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Hello all,

I have been absent for about a week, I guess, due to my sickness. IDK what it is, but I am going to the doctor today or tomorrow (depending on how serious he thinks it is) to work it out. I don't usually get sick so this is weird. DO NOT DEMOTE ME YET. I know you guys can jump the gun on Dude Demotions when I haven't been here in a short while. This doesn't mean I'm leaving. I hope to be back in a couple of days. Also, I feel like I'm probably out of the loop on what's going on. Sorry about that. Peace.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
That's what made me sick. And now I have to see a doctor about getting my balls reattached.

:lmao: Seriously though, that is weird. I know what you mean though cuz I hardly ever get sick either. Get well soon! Hope the doc can reattach them!

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
we told u dude. U should have gone see the doctor sooner. Anyways man, I hope u recover fast!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
To be honest, right now I am feeling better. I assumed this was going to be more long-term (as i was pretty damn sick), but I'm going to the docs in about an hour to see whatsup.
Might even be back today.

PwnSauce

Banned
Consider yourself lucky.

I'm stuck at an Army conference on family readiness.

it's like a fkn soccer mom convention.

Pwn

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Tony read da damn thread. It was a joke. Something typical Asians like you and I dunno.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Hope your appointment goes well, and get well soon! I miss getting pwned by you in game, and reading your well drawn out posts on the forum! :smug:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
2gw5.jpg

Top Bottom