Signature Kompetition: Win dough!

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Well just picture my name and the |KKK| PwnSauce spot and take away the admin, then WALLAH!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
LOL @ No Mercy having the american flag in his Sig.

Hand-drawn deserves some points right there. NO ONE else's is hand drawn, and that's pretty cool IMO. Too bad I'm not judgin' .

When making these sigs, if you would like to win, just remember......

WWGD?

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
So that eagle and flag means america and your from australia.So your saying this is a american clan right?

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

Gonna make more but heres one

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
VideoGameSigs4e55831b4c07a.png

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

adwnG-1.jpg

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
So that eagle and flag means america and your from australia.So your saying this is a american clan right?

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

Gonna make more but heres one

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
VideoGameSigs4e55831b4c07a.png

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

adwnG-1.jpg

Nice forum sig generator usage there.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Lola @ what Ethan said. Here's one I made few days ago

6c562aa9-b44a-81cf.jpg

I'm not really feelin it but I dont think I have time to make another.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Nick was on Cartoon server with me and turned inf.ammo and super jump on

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Yea here the black and white version

6c562aa9-4244-cec8.jpg

After I drew this I used gimp to color it and make it look like it was graffiti on a wall.

Top Bottom