Signature Kompetition: Win dough!

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Tony haz duh nasty habit of copying D On the 1 smiely post. Pretty damn annoying loool

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
I'm sorry may you translate that to english for me cause I see my name:eek:

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

P.s I don't speak and read korean

PwnSauce

Banned
Update: One signature posted per contender.
Just make your current signature the one you want to use for the kompetition and be sure you've posted to this thread so it can be judged at the end of the week.

Good luck and thanks for taking part!

Pwn

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
SigComp.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Hope this week hurry's up and gets over with!

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
It's ok Houston, I thought your signatures sucked! :)
Thanks Buddy...lmao

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

SigComp.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Hope this week hurry's up and gets over with!
Ethan I may be wrong but I believe Greg is looking for a signature for your own profile, not his

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
should be a rule NO generated images.. Make em yourselves

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

I am officially withdrawing from this competition. There was too many hurt feelings the last time I won and I dont want people to walk around with their panties in a bunch

Yes, we should all be thankful Houston has never carried a grudge or gotten his panties in a bunch.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
LOL clip, how could you win? Yours is a quote! You didn't even make it up! :p

No one has given the fact that you didn't like losing the other competition a second thought, Damage. If I were you, I'd do the same as us and just not even think about it, because it's not a big deal. Not even a small deal.

Top Bottom