K3 Tag?

• I think we should

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • No, I like our tag as It is

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters

HBeta

Master Sergeant
don't close it! we're not his clan (nitroz' clan), but that's no reason to dismiss everything he suggests

I vote YES!
the KKK-tags give attention to our servers, but it's still hard to argue with ppl that we are non-racist
KKK isn't that difficult in germany but I wouldn't want to run around with NS-tags either

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
|KKK| tags were initially made to draw attention to ourselves. They must be kept as is.. It's a great conversation item and anyone that thinks the Ku Klux Klan has it's own gaming clan is a small minded moron

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I said we used K3 in battlefield. When i played Black Ops or any other cod4 server i just removed them altogether. I was tired of getting banned from BO servers.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I recommended this april 2010 but it didn't go anywhere either. I think it'd be great b/c I'm a little embarrassed that I'm associated with something called KKK even if satirical
wow. An admin who's embarrassed about being in KKK? haha jkjk

V

Vamperi

It's how people recognize your clan, you should keep them as is, hopefully I can wear them one day. As 517 said if you think it's racist, just think it through, don't jump to conclusions, think outside the box.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
tony why are you thanking that, it isn't a joke, you said you were going to stop.

PwnSauce

Banned
I think people should be permitted to use |K3| tags if it gets their parents off their backs.

The only problem could be a different clan with those tags.

Haven't we seen some members leaving b/c their parents don't want them affiliated with something called KKK?

seems an acceptable alternative.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Have ever nitro read the story of KKK beginIng? If yes you must know that Wally wanted our tag to look and sound like racist. If you don't want to be kickedyou can play without tag or undercover at all by the way you are not KKK anymore lol

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Even if this pasted, it would be really hard to transition from |K3| to |KKK|. It would just add more confusion.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Ok guys! IM NOT IN THE CLAN NO MORE FORGET IT DELETE THIS THREAD!

Well, there is a little debate going on even though No is winning. You did create the thread, but it doesn't mean it has to close right now.

chack gore

|K3|'s Assasin
|K3| Member
i say no cause honestly ive seen guys with those tags like (kx3)bla bla bla
so i say no to it

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I vote no. I don't really care if ppl take my tags the wrong way. If a sever tells me to change it, then I will. I'm not embarrassed or a shame of the tags, so I don't think it's a big deal.

Top Bottom