Votes: 11 31.4%
  • No, I like our tag as It is

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Jose can you see?

Negative on this one. If we get rid of those tags we might as well just spell the Krew's name right...

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Pwnsauce once thought of this idea.
It was turned down.

No, just cuz you're having family drama about the tags doesn't mean we'll make a switch to K3.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
If your parents are concerned that you are visiting a clan that only shares the smallest shred of reslemblence to a hate group (a resemblance which serves only satirical and attention grabbing purposes), why are they letting you play a game in which all you do is kill people in many different, horrific (if it were real life) ways? Also a game that is explicitly rated M (17+) under the LAW, in which they cannot regulate what language you are exposed to and what language you use. They also can't control what people you meet or what info you give out. Also, your IP is readily accessible by anyone with RCON access.

Sounds like they should be more concerned about their priorities.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Of course, I think above all, parents fear the unknowns about their kids. If they don't know what he's doing on here, they could incompetently jump to the wrong conclusion, and that is completely understandable.

Tough shit, dude. Parents are parents are the LAW. Even if they are wrong, they are right.

Last edited:

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
No My family doesnt even know Im in a clan, my family drama has nothing to do with KKK. I personaly dont like our tag nothing to do with my family

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Oh. >.<

I won't delete my post. People should be able to witness the fail that happened here today.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Yes me too I get kicked FROM every server for wearing it.But since I'm not a KKK anymore i don't really think I have the right to vote:furious:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
nononononononononono. We are and always will be |KKK|. We cannot change who we are. Our tags make us stand out. Only the ignorant clans ban us for not realizing that KKK can mean anything and is not racist. Its thier fault that mommy or daddy tought them that three letters means a racist group of people

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
You can respect other server's wishes and take your KKK tags off if they're really that touché about the tags. Just make sure to tell them what the tags mean, and if they still can't take the joke just take em of then put em back on when you leave no bigge

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
when you are in a different clans server, either take tags off, or I think damage said you can change it to K3 when in other servers.

PwnSauce

Banned
I recommended this april 2010 but it didn't go anywhere either.

I think it'd be great b/c I'm a little embarrassed that I'm associated with something called KKK even if satirical

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
No way we're gonna change it! It's been like this since I've been here and it wouldn't be the same krew anyways if we did change it. Like Master said, just take your tags off when you go to other servers. That's what I always do now from getting kicked before and haven't had a problem with it since.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
when you are in a different clans server, either take tags off, or I think damage said you can change it to K3 when in other servers.

I kinda like this idea, but the thing is that for one, what if there is already another K3 clan out there and two, how would we be able to point this to our website in the search engines to make it point to our site?

Top Bottom