Slaya leavin

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
Anal if you see ANY RE guys, mohammed or anyone else recruiting on OUR servers or shoutbox, take a screenshot and I'll ban whoever it was ASAP!

Basically what i think they offer is #1, Stevo being there, and #2, immediate membership and a much better chance of modding the server. So they will soon have like five mods and three other players to moderate over. :lmao:

i remember that u caught (RE)R!val once but didnt ban him because you got a blowjob for breakfast and where to happy to ban him lol. pwn also caught him once in the shout telling people to play on (re)server... i thought u guys knew...

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I applaud you for having the balls to say you're leaving and where you're going. How ever, I don't think it should be expected that you can come back. Just my opinion.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
The fuck is going on with this RE clan bullshit. Seriously, the fuck man. Slaya... I otta slap you.

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
I think every one of these little bitch quitters would give Stevo a bj if given half a chance.

Stevo:"suck my dick bitches!"
Slaya:"yes daddy"
30 seconds later
Untamed:"Hurry up slaya, it is my turn!"

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
While I agree with Paige, somewhat, It doesn't take balls to make a post like this (thread like this). Pretty easy to be honest. Pretty easy to type and make a post.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I agree with The Dude on that one.

Slaya i didn't know you too well but always enjoyed playing with you. I don't have any hard feelings over you leaving. I'm just pissed over this whole deal, mainly because i think some of the RE guys are stealing our members. I do hope I'm wrong about this. Stevo had a lot of friends here and it was inevitable some of them would leave. For the record, Untamed wants to come back and is willing to go through the recrutment process again. If Slaya wishes to rejoin at any point he can do the same.

Enjoy (RE) but please be stand up and don't recruit any of our members.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Right, well if they break server rules, they break server rules. End of story.

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

I don't think we should be trying to dictate where our members are allowed to venture on the interwebs. Tony can be a Raging Enema forum member, as long as he's not gettin' recruited. We have forum members here from other clans.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Duh. You think they have any real experience with this? No. They are going to take what works, and that is our system. But then, inevitably (because it's our system), stevo will ragequit their clan.

It's a vicious cycle.

Reactions: VoX

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I think RE was already there, but they didn't have a server.
Stevo stared the server I think.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Well this was unexpected.

Cya slaya no hard feelings i guess!
Hopefully i can play more LoL with you :3

Top Bottom