Slaya leavin

Slaya

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Gonna leave to join another clan, don't talk with many of you guys much and not active much anyways. Hopefully if I want to come back you all will let me go through the recruit process again and welcome me back.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Sorry guys, I'm ditching you to join RE but hey, if it doesn't work out there, can i come back.. Why so you can leave when you think something better comes along again? Why would you not be active here and be so there? They have one server, broadcast FFA, same as ours. At least give the real reason ffs. If Stevo and those guys are recruiting via x-fire then fk them.

Last edited:
Reactions: VoX

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Damage I registered on the forum simply to see what it was, I have only seen 1 person actually playing on their server, that was Mohammed...

Slaya, sorry to see you go, but we can still play LoL and talk on skype :D

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
well, if some of our members want to join (RE) instead, well fine. let´em & fuck´em. but it pisses me of that their members are here atleast once a weak or more writing in OUR shout: wanna play on (RE) server or join our forum her... or shit like that. in my eyes that is pissing on the floor right in KKK´s house. i say treat´em like hackers!!!

VoX

Twat Hammer
still trying to figure out what these guys offer that KKK doesn't. Seems like less. It's whatever.. BYE..

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

well, if some of our members want to join (RE) instead, well fine. let´em & fuck´em. but it pisses me of that their members are here atleast once a weak or more writing in OUR shout: wanna play on (RE) server or join our forum her... or shit like that. in my eyes that is pissing on the floor right in KKK´s house. i say treat´em like hackers!!!

yeah if they keep that shit up, may have to :p.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Anal if you see ANY RE guys, mohammed or anyone else recruiting on OUR servers or shoutbox, take a screenshot and I'll ban whoever it was ASAP!

Basically what i think they offer is #1, Stevo being there, and #2, immediate membership and a much better chance of modding the server. So they will soon have like five mods and three other players to moderate over. :lmao:

Top Bottom