I will be a KKK I am new

Psycho

Banned
Hey!

Name:psychome

CoD4 Username:psychome

Explain the meaning of your username:Because psycho in norwigen is crazy then i set ME on the back like Crazyme

Steam:fossaaen

X-Fire: KKK_firedude
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:well I have play (call of duty) very much On playstation is hard for me And I go to app store on my little Macbook and download call of duty 4,after that my dad begin to we play me vs he much before we play vs other then my last kill is 93 kills and 43 death:D I think that is ok.

Time you usually play: That`s depend when I most help mom and dad or I most get food to My cat go out whit friends and have fun but I have max 8 hour I think

How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:Well I think it`s more easy on Macbook then i go to app store and download:) my mother say i be crazy when I game call of duty and dad say its ok:D And dad say i should try it:p

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?: well yes and no the name stay a place on the forum there much ppl se always

I WILL NEVER SPAWNCAMPING !!!!
hope thats good enough

Last edited:

iPro777

Private First Class
Hey man, do u speak english dude? Like fluently? Lol try making a proper intro like Damage and other said :)

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Please remake your intro according to the intro-structure DamgeINC gave you.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Hey atleast he tried.. most foreign people that don't speak english just spawncamp or hack in our servers... So thumbs up for him.. although i'd like to have a proper intro lol

Miles

Private First Class
I dont feel bad for him, i think his fine but needs help understanding the intro rules. he is a kid that doesnt speak english fluently, i use to not be fluent 4 years ago, i didnt now how to write eather, now i speak english like a north american :p

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Miles you "used" to be not fluent in engrish. You still do not "now" how to write "eather". lol just playing with ya bro

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Miles you "used" to be not fluent in engrish. You still do not "now" how to write "eather". lol just playing with ya bro

:haha:

Are you even in school or do they teach that shitty in schools now days?

Welcome man, and hope you understand the rules and if you don't, I'm sure they can be translated to your language ;)

Top Bottom