Stevo has quit

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Any organization would also not hire back a person who demonstrates the same pattern of behavior time and time again, shows no progress in trying to learn from past mistakes , own up to them and better himself. He has also disrespected the krew and many people who gave him chances time and time again, not even having the courtesy to make a post. At the very least Tito made a post, came clean and took the heat.

Stevo also needlessly inflamed the whole situation because he was pissed off by posting those chat logs. In a court room, a judge would have thrown out that evidence as highly inflammatory and proof of nothing.

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
sad to see him go but this was going to end up happening one way or another. I respect him but i dont think hes cut out for another mod chance , but theres no problem in letting him back as a member.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Wow I can't believe everyones not letting stevo back but still let tito be a mod.....Anyways its werild the see this problem go this way

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Well, damage since you mentioned it, I specifically said we wouldn't hire stevo back. He would come in knowing he wouldn't get moderator. Same deal with tito, except I am guessing you guys are prolly hankerin' to re-promote him at some time in the near future.

It is such a similar situation that i don't even feel like explaining in some long-winded thing people will just skim through.

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
It is his third time. Tito has not been a huge repeat problem. We are a very forgiving krew as long as our rules werent broken, but a line needs to be drawn at some point. We cannot keep giving someone chances if they are just going to repeat the same behavior.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Stevo also did not break any rules. He simply acted in a way that was inappropriate. When someone lies for a year, it's not like you can argue AT. ALL. that they came clean at the first opportunity. The first opportunity to come clean is the first opportunity you have to tell the truth.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

I understand that this is stevo's third time, and I have taken that into account.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Wow I can't believe everyones not letting stevo back but still let tito be a mod.....Anyways its werild the see this problem go this way

stevo will be back. and though some may say he'll never be let back in, we have a history of opening the door once again.

I'm not going to sit here and bad mouth the guy (cuz I can do it in private :giggle: kidding). I'll rather thank him for the work he put in while he was here.

cya later stevo?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Quitting x number of times is one thing, but it's the way he quits, comes back, rinse repeat. It's also the way he bad mouths the krew telling them to fk off, calling us fags etc when we bend over backwards to help him. Then he gets pissed once again and unnecessarily posts chat logs just to create major problems and doesnt have the decency or respect to make a post when he leaves. Sorry, but he's an immature baby and i don't want him back.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
So... what you are saying is that stevo is a douche and shouldn't be a moderator. I totally agree. I also respect the guy, because that is the right thing to do. I also am not letting my feelings about the guy personally to get in the way. Practically, letting him back in as a member poses no problems and would make a lot of people happening. He also didn't break any rules. I see no reason not to "be the bigger man" until letting stevo back in the krew actually poses problems for us. I'd give him 1 more shot.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

happy* not happening. I REALLY wish i could edit my posts :cry:

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

And what is to be said about the maturity that is hinted at by the view that only the rules that you will get caught for breaking should apply to you?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I liked him too. I'm just saying enough is enough at some point. Anyways, it's not up to me, it's up to the krew who votes on the nominations.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Well, it's very easy to kick him out again, for one thing. Also, we have 13 year olds in this clan. Stevo is not the most immature thing we have had to deal with.... he is just strong and he takes roids and works out so when he tantrums shit hits the fan.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
roidrage.jpg

Reactions: VoX
Top Bottom