Stevo has quit

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm sure this comes as no surprise to many of you, but Stevo has quit. GOSS and Nick both relayed my wishes to Stevo that he make a post announcing this but he refused, said he was never coming back again and for me to demote him.

He has been demoted, and as far as I'm concerned will not be welcomed back as a member ever again. After all the work certain staff put into giving him second and third chances, after being welcomed back by the krew twice, he shows absolutely no respect or maturity in acting this way. I consider this a slap in the face to the people who went out of their way to give him chance after chance.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.. Sorry to see him go but you made the right decision Dan

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Losing a great mod sad to seen him go but hey you should grow up more I mean look at me Im 13 and I don't rage at you guys and quit the krew like 3 times I'll never quit

Last edited:

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
always seemed like a nice guy to me, but it is what it is and damage made the right choice i think.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
that leaves a whole timezone unmoderated again :S, he got up at like 4-5 am each day...

he was helpful...

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah he was very helpful but his raging and continuous quitting shouldn't be put up with, I mean if or when he comes back what do we do, give his Mod privileges again, I sure wouldn't but it's not my call either. I do agree that what he has done is very disrespectful to the Krew and should not be let back in, we'll see what happens.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
i dont think anyone now would even give his mod position back...

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
At least he didn't break any rules. I don't see how tito can stay a mod but stevo wouldn't even be let back in.

In any real organization that just wouldn't fly. You can yell and scream how it is different all you want, but in practice it ain't.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

IMO stevo just isn't cut out for being in a position to really care about his duties in KKK because he blows up. That is the only thing you have to worry about with stevo. Other than these times, he is a well intentioned, hard working, smart mod. He also doesn't go around kissin' everyone's asses, which is something that should be ADMIRED in a moderator or leader (NOT kissin' ass, that is). However, I see absolutely no reason to deny him membership, taking into account the ridiculous amount of time he has put in.

Also, I will say again, this is NOT a different situation. Don't be idiots.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah sure doesn't surprise me and won't surprise me a bit if he does want to come back some time later. And Dude
does have a point about not letting him become a member ever again but Tits still staying a mod. He does have a
problem about raging and just going off the wall, I agree with that. He was a pretty good mod and very helpful to
the krew, except for the non-controlling of his emotions. It will suck not having him here in all other ways..

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Right, we have plenty of members that have gone off the handle before. Plenty of members who haven't done all that much compared to stevo.

Secondly, let me make it clear that I said I don't think he should be a mod, for anyone who may have missed that part XD

Def should be allowed back in as a member, though, IMO.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
lmao... and then sometimes ethan, they happen 2 more times before the gig is done.
And sometimes, you should shut up!

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Just playing with you, yeah, Three times a charm. ;)

Top Bottom