Story: The Beginning of |KKK|

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Out of curiosity, can someone please help me find the previous clan that Wally got kick out of and the asswipe XXXXXXX. If you are able to help me, please PM it, as I don't think Wally wants those name publicized.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

I am banned from their forum XD. I think they play 1.6 . Also, I think everyone should leave it up to wally to tell sodalover the clan name.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Thanks man! I need to find the time to make another one or edit or add to it. Things like when I stopped hacking; servers. Things like that.

I read it again, and man, I need some structure. That's why I hated writing essays! :eek:

MassNightmare

Resident Assassin and Ex-Member
wow words cannot express how inspriring that story was.WaLLy I bow to ya ur an inspiration to evryone who has struggle with their life I just (clap clap clap clap clap)!

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
wow words cannot express how inspriring that story was.WaLLy I bow to ya ur an inspiration to evryone who has struggle with their life I just (clap clap clap clap clap)!

Overrated.

As much as we all love Wally we can't all just kiss his ( )( )

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I'm waiting for the movie :p

I'll direct, and you can be a main actor! WaLLy will be the evil mastermind that created |KKK| to draw little boys in to hack. But suddenly, when corruption starts, WaLLy decides hacking is not good. Then he goes through trials and tribulations in order to make the Kaptain Krunch Krew the way it is today! And then evil robots come to earth and the whole Krew comes together in San Fransisco in order to breach the mother robot. I'll be the first guy to run in and die, while Mud will knife every robot in sight. Then after working together, I get revived and we place c4 all over the robots and they die. Then we go to Pwn's honeymoon at Niagara Falls to celebrate. The End.

Last edited:
I

iMP

Heh, quite interesting to hear from a hacker before. Great story and its great information on how KKK started!

Top Bottom