Story: The Beginning of |KKK|

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
i think XXXXXXX is just wally's way of keeping the person anonymous. XXXXXXXX is just in place of the person's name.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
that is a great story, but where is coke and XXXXXXXX.
is your bro still with kkk lol i loved the story
IT ROCKED

(like aussie)

I haven't heard of Coke in almost 2 years now. Miss the guy!

XXXXXXXX is still around in my previous clan. I can't say much about him. He'll say we're still friends but I wouldn't exactly call it that. 8)

My older bro doesn't have time to play anymore since he's a truck driver now. I've told him to come on here so he can meet the Krew but he doesn't have time for that either. I'll get him to budge ;D

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
wow, awesome story Wally. I didnt know u had that much trouble to get the KKK working. I want to congratulate u for the awesome clan u have managed to create and also to say that I would most proud if u could be part of it.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I got the story up once again. I need to find a way to actually make a new tab. I'll try on Monday though.

Edge, I must say that being clean is definitely a much more rewarding feeling. I'll be clean for good. :)

Trasgu, it wasn't so much the trouble but once people starting coming along, it made things much, much easier. The support in the Staff and Krew Members I have are top-notch! Couldn't have asked for a better Krew!

I'll also try to update the story soon. I need to add where we are at the moment; soon I hope.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
um, WaLLy, if your stats reset why didn't you do the lvl 55 hack, if there is one?
and aren't hackers people that suck, I recall being pwned WaLLy loads of times with hes AK-47 (sometimes golden)
I have a solution, those turk hackers could come to use!
get them to override the old KKK clan and rename the leader to: WALLY, THE GOD OF KKK
hows that sound? and maybe hack there forums and break down there servers. Do It! Do It!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
um, WaLLy, if your stats reset why didn't you do the lvl 55 hack, if there is one?
and aren't hackers people that suck, I recall being pwned WaLLy loads of times with hes AK-47 (sometimes golden)
I have a solution, those turk hackers could come to use!
get them to override the old KKK clan and rename the leader to: WALLY, THE GOD OF KKK
hows that sound? and maybe hack there forums and break down there servers. Do It! Do It!

Uumm, no.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
lolz OK WaLLy, we'll just have to get my ninjas to rade there forums!

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
heh just trying to get attention i didn't read it because ive read it about 6 times already it was interesting just not to read it 6 times

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
hey didn't us KKK have a scrim with the other KKK's a few months ago?
i missed it.....
i want one...

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
The beginning | FAQ |

Hello everyone, my name is Wally. I want to tell you the result | FAQ |: past, present and future of a pair. . .

Me ...

I started CoD4: MW, once the game was released in November 2007 if I remember correctly. The game was kick ass, I was hooked! I have several servers, I can not the names of most of the memory ... I was level 55 in a few weeks. One day I formatted my computer and I lost all my stats, I thought I had saved my profile, but I think I'm wrong .. This led me to frustration and try to grasp quickly the level to 55.

Hacking ...

I discovered the world of hackers ... Yes, I am not a person who has something to hide, or, I've always been ahead if someone asks me if I have hacked. I started with a trick that I gave up 55 levels, all weapons, because hey, who the hell wants to play the game with weapons of crap anyway ... "I can hack it right on aimbot no recoil, whatever, it probably was. I have some time. Once banned, I said screw, drop me a server where anyone tell me what to say, the devil can and can not afford. So I have ..

| FAQ | Server # 1 (currently server # 3)

Before the server, I was a smart way people think about entering the server and also to think of a clever name for the server. I could not come up with something worthwhile. So I stayed with what is the best way to get people on the server to join? With a bit of racism, or at least people think I'm racist. So far my work schedule. People come to talk shit to me, abused me, but I do not care .. Up until this "point, I do not know if they think I'm racist. I let their imaginations run wild. I knew what I thought of one day. I decided to call the server | FAQ | who remained anonymous for some time. I started the server and the clan (then) in the current September-October/2008. It was an unpopular from the start, if I may say so. I started with regular customers and one of them was} {DOS Coca-Cola ...

The DOS} {Clan

If I had my server, I would not hire someone because I knew people in trouble on the servers of other clans, and finally, the tags would be prohibited. Coca-Cola is going to play here. Because he was a regular, asked if he recruited for his clan on my server. I agree, it was still a cool cat! He had administrator rights and it was great! In any event, has many members of his clan and did pretty well on my server with the rules, which until now was not that much anyway ...

After looking at the server

Sometimes, at the end of December 2008, I had the server for the loss of income from various sources that are nearby. Coca-Cola was good enough to get a new server and needed | FAQ | For a week or two with my permission. I do not want everyone to give technical Rights | FAQ | because they only see in time ... Many things are fine for a week or two .. My older brother was before he knew what he felt he had not played CoD4 server. No aspiration in full possession of it! Yes, two weeks after he said he would continue to pay the server, and as if still there.

The Resurrection | FAQ |

| FAQ | ran from January 26, 2009. When I started, I played a lot. Hell, no work, what can a man do? a month later I got a job, so rarely, but it was my brother, I do not think he will stay in the payment server. (Thanks bro!)

Pre | FAQ |

Around February / 2009 or so, it was a regularly appointed XXXXXXX. He used every time I get to (and usually). He asked if he could the server administrator. I accepted because I did not at least ... It was essentially the first | FAQs | in the clan. I had little knowledge about the forums, etc, as part of the creation of a for the clan (the main point to come back later). He began recruiting more and goes so far as the clan. Not my rules (hacking), but not in shape? He put it on the right. The clan grew bigger and bigger and finally had coughed up the dough to pay another server (server is currently No. 2) in about April-May 2009, if I remember correctly. Everything went through easily. I was very pleased with how things are, except for a few people in the clan and XXXXXXX is one of them.

People Unhappinness / child / reverse

Some people do not know how things went. Personally, I have to name names because it is not necessary in this part. You could say I was eager to admin / owner. It's my way out of the boy who wanted to co-owner, all administrator rights on the entire clan. I was still my brother we need the power to someone else, and that provides everything revolves more things change ... This is probably him and I do not blame him. Again he was told by a few days, what it is. I think it's something to get rid of me somehow and to some extent necessary, you can delete the clan. That shit hit the fan: It was a 13-15yrs old (can not remember her age), the best friends I left the boy. Well, I'm very tired, not bored remember, what he did, but it bothers me ... Anyway, I went on a rampage to him some of his own medicine. Bothered called names ... I came to his senses and said I did a thread apologize and said he was sad. Or was I? I do not know why I apologized for ... A few days later, it is likely that bothered me a bit new, and finally returned to mock him. I have a thread and began the publication of these images is nonsense. This leads him to "do" for the clan to leave because of my childish behavior. I immediately go to man decides it's time for me to dive and said, "Fuck you." I took it like a champ and went on my way. Once again, I have full access to the forum because I did not do what is easy, I was stunned. Anywho, I started in June 2009.

| FAQ | The Second Coming

I have not previously had a small setback Slow Me Down. Quickly began to end. New forum, new people, work! Employment and full-time school was to do it for me, it is difficult Krew. Slowly but surely began to work at all. The new members were killed, which means that new employees, many of whom need support I need! I have a wonderful Krew, Super Moderators Member!

The future. . .

Well, the future is a kind of there. As I write in a month that I wanted to mention that the Krew was to the server and began recruiting. Well, as you know, we have 7 servers War Call of Duty 4 and 1 in the world. If the test goes as planned in the Second World War to see more servers, wait, I see that extending the range of new CoD Krew, but now we must wait. Anyway, as long as stock MW2 dedicated server, I loaded a few servers for the game to get. I want to be known by the Krew! That's it for the future .. for now! =)

Conclusion

The end of the story is already there ... I must say that the bumps in the track deserves and I would do it again if necessary. It's Krew and where we are! Thanks for taking the time to read.

Sincerely,
Wally

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Well thanks for making this thread new again. I really liked the story and it was really intresting. Have you ever seen that "XXX" guy playing on your servers after you were kicked? Did he keep the |KKK| title for his clan? I liked the story because some of the things you did I could see myself doing. Like not wanting to give control to other people, annoying that one guy, and ect. You said that you used that level hack thing well I only used it once in version 1 or whatever that version is called. I think this is like my fourth time levling up to level 55. Two of the four times I got some gold weapons the sniper AK, and the uzi. I don't think I'm going to try to go for the gold weapons this time around.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
We played with the unnamed guy, yeppers. I have not seen him in server 1. I believe the other KKK still runs 1.6. At least on e of them accused me of wallhacking. They can fuck a duck.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Out of curiosity, can someone please help me find the previous clan that Wally got kick out of and the asswipe XXXXXXX. If you are able to help me, please PM it, as I don't think Wally wants those name publicized.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Top Bottom