[SOLVED] Premium Vs aka FoV.AiMbOt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Houston, I think Nitroz means why didn't premium ask hellraiser to remove the tags if premium didn't actually recruit him...

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Houston, I think Nitroz means why didn't premium ask hellraiser to remove the tags if premium didn't actually recruit him...
Good Question cent0.. You'll have to ask premium that.. For the record I had no clue that premium is this fov guy until he started going off in the shout box

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
no we did not bait him. he was recruiting and i lied that he wasnt for the "greater good", ask 517, he saw the whole thing.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Unfortunately, Premium, in this instance, we have had a little problem with our members overstepping their bounds. It is in no way appropriate for our members to be going around our servers trying to lure people into breaking the rules. It is also obviously disrespectful and possibly against the rules for our members to be going around trying to get recruited for other clans when they are:
1. Active in our clan and give the impression to stay active.
2. Seeking any kind of promotion or more long term position.
3. Acting as a moderator or any enforcer of our rules.

While I think it is impossible to overlook the fact that you DID blatantly break our rules, certainly we are not overlooking the misconduct of the kiddies.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
I love thedude his posts are long and important and helpful and reasonable

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Tony, I'm kinda pissed loads, don't you start getting annoying with useless posts like, "oooooooooo". Do you think this is helping at all? Premium, I'll ask you, if you were'nt recruiting, then wh did you not ask hellraiser to remove the tags? Common sense I'd you ask me.

i didnt ask him to take tags off cause about 1hr or so later he was in another clan also i never knew he changed his name or put the tags until he said something and the fact that i didnt give him permission to is also another reason why he is at fault i didnt recuirt it was something else

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
No, I mean why didn't you ask him to take the tags off right after hellraiser put them on? Instead, I believe you asked Felon if it was alright for I'm to put the tags on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom