[SOLVED] Premium Vs aka FoV.AiMbOt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was banned for no reason didnt recuirt or do shit felon saw everything Hellrasier joined by free will

READ THE RCON CHAT LOG HE SAID IM IN K? AND SAID K AND HE SAID KK AND FELON SAID THAT ITS ALRIGHT SINCE I DIDNT ASK HELLRASIER TO JOIN!

Last edited by a moderator:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
You cannot recruit for your "scrim" team or whatever you wanna call it in our servers

AVC

Banned
If you want to appeal a ban, do so by giving us the facts. As in what was said, by who, and when. Screenshots would help if anyone has them.

Starting a thread by raging in enormous letters and ranting will get you precisely nowhere.

You were using an in-game name called aimbot? Are you stupid? That's like having a bumper sticker on your car that says "cops suck" and then wondering why you get pulled over all the time.

And if you were recruiting, it's a ban. Our rules are short, and simple. One of them is NO RECRUITING. Period. Doesn't matter if its for your clan, your scrim team or your knitting circle. No recruiting means just that. No recruiting

Go back in log the kid joined under free will and i didnt ask him to put tags secondly the exact time of incident was 11:15 pm august 4th 2011 go back to the time and look and re read before that time about 5 mins

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
517 banned him for recruiting, which he did do.

I lied to him about it for the greater good.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Well fk it I saw it too You were recruiting and talking about your recruit scrim and you recrutied hell raiser.Even if you didn't you were advertising.Felon said you didn't because of servaral reasons after you were banned he said you were.You said you already got 5 people thats advertising.I first thought you were good well i was fking wrong.And remember you said you caN BEAT ME AT A SNIPER MATCH?And then you were advertising to me that how good you are at the BTW clan.Also you were BTW aimbot I remember so thats 2 clans bitch!

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
You should of told him to remove tags, You guys both had tags on for at least 7 minutes.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
nitro they are allowed to have tags on, wtf are you on about? it is the recruiting that is problematic.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
I did tell him to remove tags.he said why should I you no mod.Well y cant he wear tags hes not even in kkk.....Well fk the tags he was recruiting period

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
We dont kick for wearing other clans tags.. We do kick for people wearing our tags that shouldnt be ...

Premium received a 1 day forum ban for his conduct in the shout as well

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
He said he came on at on his freewill and then I asked "why didnt you tell him to remove tags" he said I didnt have time I was doing things, he was killing people at the time...and I saw them both with tags on for at least 7 and In that 7 minutes they were talking to each other so keep the ban.

Last edited:

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Wait if hes banned from the forums how will he reply?or at least try to appeal it ,everyone should have the right to appeal you know.

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
Tbh I hope the perm ban stays. I thought he was a cool guy but it started going downhill that night when he wouldn't stfu in s1 and got temp banned. He's been nothing but trouble and rage and I hope he stays gone.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
He said he came on at on his freewill and then I asked "why didnt you tell him to remove tags" he said I didnt have time I was doing things, he was killing people at the time...and I saw them both with tags on for at least 7 and In that 7 minutes they were talking to each other so keep the ban.
Nitro.. for the last time, Other clans tags are allowed.. Recruiting is not.. Stop asking players to remove tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom