Can't edit posts, use certain forum functions.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Okay... this is weird. Not too long ago, I began to have the unfortunate inability to edit my or anyone else's posts. I cannot perform any forum functions outside the realm of the main page and Main "Quick Reply" box. I can choose to edit someone's post, but when I click save (or any other button) nothing happens. What's goin' on? I'm gettin' tired of tagging on 3-4 posts to my original just because i find errors or decide i need to add something. I am sure people are tired of reading it, as well.

I have not tried with IE or Firefox.

I don't want to.

I will if that is the only option.

edit:
Lets edit your post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Sorry, I stole yer ability. Say please and I'll give em back. OT: whyd you make this thread though? It wouldve been better to just PM Wally, AVC, or HJ cuz they're probably the only Ones who can halp..

Last edited:

Andy 2.0

Banned
Test post

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

You should be able to edit your own post. But only SuperMods and above have permissions to alter posts of others, or close, move, edit polls etc

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Test post

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

You should be able to edit your own post. But only SuperMods and above have permissions to alter posts of others, or close, move, edit polls etc

until you said that I could edit posts...

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Test.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Nope..... not workin' Cleared all that data, too.

Top Bottom