A girl's Intorduction

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Try not to post pictures of your brother... AVC will stalk you :) (or your sister either)

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Just because a certain some one (AVC) obsesses over someones hot sister doesnt mean he is gonna stalk every girl.

Then again it is better to be safe then sorry. lol

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Being a lesbian does not mean that we cannot remark that we fantasize that you are physically attractive. It's nerdy, but what the hell do you expect? You're a neural biologist; don't tell me you didn't see this one coming....... unless your synapses are way to big.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

^jokes, btw.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Ahahaha you know I did know it was coming. What more can I expect like really???? I'm a student studying neural biology.... I'd much rather be called a Neurosurgeon when I do get the title haha. I fully expect you to fantasize especially because I'm a lesbian. Don't guys LOVE that? And if he started stalking one of my sister's I would be kinda worried... Can you so creepy?? I mean I understand liking them young... but that young? Hell my baby sister just turned 1 today.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
lmao, avc IS australian, after all. That heat gets to them. I hesitated to call you a neurologist or neurosurgeon due to the way you specified your major.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Tbh, i think anyone that can't see the beuty in all kinds of human sexuality is SERIOUSLY lacking in a large part of humanity.

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

That means gays seeing the beauty in heterosexuality, as well.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Hi, sorry for being a late welcomer! My name is cent0, the one and only! Cool thing, I live about 40minutes away from San Francisco! I'm the cool guy. Welcome to the forums Paige, thought it would've been nice if your forum name awas the same as your ingamename, I guess you can't cuz we already had another "a girl" about a year ago.. Lol. Stick around! I'll be looking forward to keeling you when I get back home on Sunday! P.S AVC is GHEY. He won't hit on girls.

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
My Bad! I knew you were a girl but I forgot that thing from word has man In It Im sorry I always copy and paste it from the word doc and yeah I should stop talking now, buh bye

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Hey Cento, haha thanks for informing me. I was a little out of the loop lol. THank you for the welcome as well =)
I hope to see you on the battle field too.
And yes I see the beauty in Heterosexual relationships. I don't see any difference from gays and straights really. Except I just choose girls instead of guys. No difference when it comes to down to anything but sex. That's the only difference between the two if you ask me.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
welcometothe128559506041294543.jpg

Reactions: VoX
Top Bottom