A girl's Intorduction

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Name: Paige
CoD4 Username: A girl
Explain the meaning of your username: Well most people find it extremely rare for a girl to play any computer based games. I enjoy letting people know that we are out there and we can actually play =)
Steam: N/A
X-Fire:N/A
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: 10 years, my dad got me started with computer gaming at age 8 with Unreal Tournament. Eventually I moved on to games such as serious sam and call of duty. And I fell in love with gaming.
Time you usually play: I tend to play later at night, after 10 p.m. CST
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: I ran across you're free for all server, and fell in love with the group. Seen many of the people playing and realized that this is a group of AMAZING people. I came on my own free will.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? Yes, I was in the BSO clan (Bolt Snipers Only) with my old account. Before my computer crashed and I lost all progress on all games. Since, I've changed my gaming name and began making a new legacy.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I'm a college student, and I enjoy sports. I was the Varsity keeper on our soccer team all 3 years of highschool. I graduated a year early, and am majoring in Neural Biology. I'd also like to inform everyone that I am a lesbian, I do not hit on women and I do not appreciate rude remarks either. I just want it out on the table so no one is surprised if it comes up =) I have 2 younger sisters whom I adore, one who is 8 and one who is a year old today. I love those girls.

AVC

Banned
Serious Sam FTW!

Big age difference between siblings.

Now, stand by for the bombardment!

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Hello! Welcome man, Stay active on in the game and on the forum. If you have any question’s just personal message me (PM).

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Haha yeah we do have a really large age difference between us, but that's because they have a different father than I do. Thank you for the welcomes =)

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome!
If you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask.
Drew

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey A Girl welcome to the forums. Played with you a couple of times on S1. Hope you stay active. I am head recruiter so if you have any questions about how to be a member, feel free to PM or w/e. Out of curiosity, what college to you attend? I'm from Calif also.

Cya on the servers!

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hey Paige, you did a great job on your intro it's a good one! Glad to see another chick
in our forum :D Hope to see ya on the server and forums soon!

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Hello! Welcome man, Stay active on in the game and on the forum. If you have any question’s just personal message me (PM).

Welcome man? well ok, way to get off on the good foot. Welcome to the forums, Paige!

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Welcome to the forums. Feel free to pm any of us with any questions you may have.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Glad to see I made a good first impression with the intro =)
Haha oh yeah I'm a total man Nitro.
I hope to stay around for quite a while, seems like a good place to be.
I will have questions and everything soon enough I'm sure, but not quite yet. Still getting the feel for the site and everything.
Thanks for all of the welcomes, I appreciate it :)

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

I've seen her on the server, I'll have to find her and message her.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Hey A Girl welcome to the forums. Played with you a couple of times on S1. Hope you stay active. I am head recruiter so if you have any questions about how to be a member, feel free to PM or w/e. Out of curiosity, what college to you attend? I'm from Calif also.

Cya on the servers!
Damage, I am currently attending MJC, but have signed a TAG agreement with UC Davis with the neural biology major.

Top Bottom