Internet sound?

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Soooo... My internet sound isn't working..
but my computer sounds are working. its just anything coming from the internet isnt working.
This happened before and i fixed it on my own. But Now i cant remember what i did to fix it.
Help anyone? I'M DYING WITH OUT MY MUSIC!!!!!!!!!

i use Internet Explorer 7 i think.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
yes i checked. It says its playiung sound but thereis no actual soundd coming from any of my speakers

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Go to firefox.com and download firefox. Also you can try google.com/chrome. Internet explorer, thats your problem.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
You have a few options:

-Update Windows (whatever version you have).. If you have Windows 7, you'll get to use Internet Explorer 9 (looks much more refreshing - similar to FF4/5 & Google Chrome)
***if the above doesn't work, you'll need to use another browser like..
-Firefox click here to take you to their download page
-Google Chrome, click here
-Opera, click here

I personally LOVE Google Chrome. It's fast and lightweight. Doesn't have as much garbage as IE7 (IE9 removed a lot of it) and best of all, it's just fast! :)

Good luck, SG! Let us know the results.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
She listens to Internet radio probably ;)

edit:
SG, you might also want to update adobe flash, and java.

What do you listen to online anyway?

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Lol the browsers sound was working fine before i went camping. And i WILL NOT download another browser. I like Internet Explorer. Hate firefox. But i'm guessing it has to do with some sort of files stuff. or something. I can't get itunes cuz i dont use apple products... (dad has some weird beliefs) I use Zune. but i do listen to Aol radio fer new songs to add to Zune. and youtube!!!! Its killing me!!! i cant watch my shows >.<
I fiddled arround in the sound settings. and it showing that its playing but no sound from the internet is actually playing when it should.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Lol the browsers sound was working fine before i went camping. And i WILL NOT download another browser. I like Internet Explorer. Hate firefox. But i'm guessing it has to do with some sort of files stuff. or something. I can't get itunes cuz i dont use apple products... (dad has some weird beliefs) I use Zune. but i do listen to Aol radio fer new songs to add to Zune. and youtube!!!! Its killing me!!! i cant watch my shows >.<
I fiddled arround in the sound settings. and it showing that its playing but no sound from the internet is actually playing when it should.

When was the last time you used firefox? It's changed quite a bit. Also go try chrome. IE is a piece of shit, no offence. It's the best way to get your pc infected and it's very slow

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I dont even have it installed. and i never get bugs and viruses with IE and its really fast on my computer.. but the internet sound works on every other computer except one. and i think ill try to update the java stuff and yea.

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
i have a brand new one. but i cant download any games except Black ops on it cuz its bran new and he doent want to slow it down.

Top Bottom