Corporal
|K3| Member
Damage!

The guy has 5% people skills... way more than anyone else.. lol

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Takes chances most mods would not take? It's not really a risk taking kind of deal. You ban people who break the major rules we have, simple as that. No mod should ever take a "chance" on banning someone they are not 100% sure of. I guess we are a worthy and competent staff now.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
i dont wish to vote ive not been here a month so it would it would be kinda unfair for me to do so as it would mean i would just be picking a name from a hat so to say. i also dont know all the mods so i would also go for someone i know of.

chack gore

|K3|'s Assasin
|K3| Member
mee lol

edit: Hi this is Chack Gore and i didn't read the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I will vote for tito, but I think (i am sure) that Houston needs a nomination. Despite your oppioinoins of the guy, hw is one of the MOST regularly active and standardized mods we have. It's like pitchers in baseball. They all have their specific strike zones they call, but they call 'em the same every time, and this kind of regularity can be found with houston. He has the experience of a veteran worker (in the real world) and it shows. I don't think he gets enough credit. I think part of the reason so much controversty rises around him is that he takes the cahnces some mods won't and he is online ore often .His motives are, from my ample experience (compared to mosrt peopl voting here), at this point completely just and businesslike (if not even friendly).

He does at many times go above and beyond what we expect of him, and i think it's time we acknowledge that, despite our past differences with him personally. He is a good mod, and he hasn't hurt kkk in any way. He has been in the group forever, he has a real job but manages to take this one seemingly just as seriously. He needs some recognition.
I disqualified myself from this contest in the beginning. Thanks for the nice words but I'm not part of this..I'd rather see you younger guys recognized. Please dont waste your nominations/votes on me..:poop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom