[SOLVED] Nominate July's SMotM

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
We're doing this a little early to hopefully get more people involved. Everyone please nominate a Staff Member of the Month.

Lets try this out to see how it goes..

Rules:
-ANYONE (even staff) can nominate any person, except myself of course.
-last month's SMotM qualifies to get nominated

Nominating will end in 4-5 days.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Oh...Cough

tumblr_lofvhqwyNO1qc1oi5.gif

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
here's the nominees so far:

Titoezz - 1
TheDude - 1
honestjohnny - 1
stevo - 2
DamageINC - 1
Brian79 - 1

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I will vote for tito, but I think (i am sure) that Houston needs a nomination. Despite your oppioinoins of the guy, hw is one of the MOST regularly active and standardized mods we have. It's like pitchers in baseball. They all have their specific strike zones they call, but they call 'em the same every time, and this kind of regularity can be found with houston. He has the experience of a veteran worker (in the real world) and it shows. I don't think he gets enough credit. I think part of the reason so much controversty rises around him is that he takes the cahnces some mods won't and he is online ore often .His motives are, from my ample experience (compared to mosrt peopl voting here), at this point completely just and businesslike (if not even friendly).

He does at many times go above and beyond what we expect of him, and i think it's time we acknowledge that, despite our past differences with him personally. He is a good mod, and he hasn't hurt kkk in any way. He has been in the group forever, he has a real job but manages to take this one seemingly just as seriously. He needs some recognition.

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Woah, I agree with ya now, CAN I CHANGE MY VOTE NOW FROM TITOEZZ TO NOW 517HOUSTON?
I will vote for tito, but I think (i am sure) that Houston needs a nomination. Despite your oppioinoins of the guy, hw is one of the MOST regularly active and standardized mods we have. It's like pitchers in baseball. They all have their specific strike zones they call, but they call 'em the same every time, and this kind of regularity can be found with houston. He has the experience of a veteran worker (in the real world) and it shows. I don't think he gets enough credit. I think part of the reason so much controversty rises around him is that he takes the cahnces some mods won't and he is online ore often .His motives are, from my ample experience (compared to mosrt peopl voting here), at this point completely just and businesslike (if not even friendly).

He does at many times go above and beyond what we expect of him, and i think it's time we acknowledge that, despite our past differences with him personally. He is a good mod, and he hasn't hurt kkk in any way. He has been in the group forever, he has a real job but manages to take this one seemingly just as seriously. He needs some recognition.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I mean "it's like umpires in baseball"

All those that have been a pitcher in a league (travel or highschool and above) knows what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom