Amy Winehouse Death at 27

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
No way, If weed gives a higher risk for heat attacks and strokes people would've died..

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
It does over time and for people who are ill, disabled, old ...etc.

This is true of many, many, many drugs, legal and illegal.

When comparing the side effects of weed use (even heavy or chronic weed use) to those of some leading medications, it just doesn't seem so bad at all. Plus, the amount and frequency of use was not specified in anything resembling a quantitative manner.

If I eat lots of vitamins every day, I'll surely get the shits, dude. That doesn't mean vitamins are bad for you.

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

I mean like flintstones vitamins.

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

I think the point someone was making was that it is near impossible to overdose on the active chemical in marijuana alone.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Yeah, i read that you have to take 100,000 hits of marijuana consecutively to OD on it. It's pretty much impossible.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
100,000 hits seems a very arbitrary number. Just some bigass number they said because it's impossible and some douche asked how many hits it would take.

Top Bottom