Amy Winehouse Death at 27

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
She was no different than a common street junkie. She did all that to herself and got what she wanted

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Did it to herself, despite the massive amounts of chances and blessings she was given that less fortunate people do not waste. Goodbye.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
its shocking that she will get a whole front page in the news papers and our armed forces that died for their country get a one inch sqaure on the side of a page. to me thats bad it should be the other way round. she has done what made a few rubbish songs and used up some of our crack supply.

from what i hear she used to inject loads of different drugs from one needle and was taken to hospital loads of times to be pump full of adrenaline to sort it out. sorry but its all self inflicted and thats the end of it for me. i dont see why people still get treated after the 2nd overdose. i think if people got left after the 2nd time alot more people would try harder to stop before they get left to die

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Not all drugs are lethal, marijuana hasn't killed anyone...yet.

lol... of course it has killed people, people killing themselves when in a psychotic state due to marijuana happens all the time.

perhaps it hasn't killed directly, but very closely linked.

OT, "they tried to make me go to rehab, i said noo noo no." << that pretty much sums it up, how is rehab looking now?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Felon, that is a very misleading and incorrect statement about marijuana. While it has never (as far as I know) caused someone to die from the result of an overdose, operating a wrecking ball under the influence of THC is probably not a good idea.

Psychotic state due to marijuana happens all the time?

My friend recently went into cardiac arrest. It happened halfway through a joint containing some synthetic cannabinoids. He blames the joint. He also happened to be on Ecstasy, lsd, k, alcohol, and probably other substances at the time.
This is similar to the story of the dog. Every time the mailman comes, he comes up to the door, drops something through, the dog comes up and starts barking, and he leaves. The dog thinks he leaves because the dog barked at him, though this is obviously not the cause.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Indeed, but often marijuana usage brings on the want to try harder substances.

Many people suffer from marijuana induced psychosis, though probably not from marijuana alone, possibly a combination of alcohol and the aforementioned marijuana.

Rsmudvayne

The Knife King
Former Krew Member
lol people watch to much tv ....weed you can not od on or die from maybe if you got cancer yeah but most smokers i know and see to damn lazy get up off sofa to do any thing much lkess try to kill them self only time they get up when the muchies hit haha...not as if i ever tryed it grins and looks other way but yeah some the states ments here about it promess there fale ...plus no one derseives to die due to anything ..junky or not

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Edit: Screw you liberal Dutchie, embaressing me.

Blunt is a roll up cigar with marijuana (weed) inside it, or at least that's what they meant where I live. Used it in the wrong context.

Last edited:

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Actually you can die from weed if you haves extremely serious heart condition. When inhaling the blunt and holding it in your lungs, your heart beats at a much faster than normal. But the chance of you having a heart condition and this happennimg is so slim might as well keep smoking it.

This made me laugh, lol... When you inhale your heart beat doesn't go up.. Smoking weed makes your heart beat go down..

Also, do you know what a blunt is?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Weed has stimulant-like effects on the heart.

It has depressant-like effects on coordination (in many cases, but not all) and the CNS.

Smoking weed does not increase the desire to try harder drugs. Weed is THE gateway drug. It is also the most readily available and used illegal drug I know of. Obviously the fucking anti-drug programs will label that as meaning weed is the gateway drug, but it is only so due to obvious, inherent factors. If you started out with cocaine, you'd get into weed afterwards. Does that make cocaine the gateway drug to weed?

Felon, weed induced psychosis is something I have never seen in my life, nor have I ever heard of it, despite plenty of reading and hands-on work on the subject.

When you inhale, in general, I believe your heart rate increases slightly.

When you inhale any smoke (as far as I know), your air passages constrict. This could cause an increased heart rate as well (aside from the direct effect weed has on heart rate).

Some cannabinoids have been linked to heart failure in a small amount of cases. These were synthetic. They were part of a host of drugs.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Also, depening on how you roll that blunt, you could get some nicotine. In fact, some blunt wraps are nicotized. Nicotine, when inhaled, causes that feeling of constriction on your airways and increases your heartrate within 10 seconds.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I just tried, I inhaled and felt my heart rate.. I didn't feel any difference.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Too bad. It's scientifically proven.

TakeAway vs. Lab results...

You also smoke a lot, right? May have something to do with it.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Weed is also a very weird drug, and it can produce some different results.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

You don't have to be liberal to smoke weed. That is ridiculous.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
FYI.. You certainly CAN OD from weed by ingesting it

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Despite a popular belief, marijuana side effects speed up the heart, blood and breathing rate. The body is taxed more and this speeds up the aging process just like methamphetamines do. The marijuana side effects from this extra exertion on the body include a higher risk for lung cancer, heart attacks and strokes.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Marijuana side effects also wreak havoc on the brain when the drug is used habitually. The natural chemical balance of the brain is disrupted affecting the pleasure centers and regulatory systems. The ability to learn, remember and adapt quickly to changes is impaired by marijuana use. Depression often occurs with marijuana usage, which feeds into the cycle of more drug use to treat the pain created by drug use. This cycle of addiction is very powerful and users soon find that they cannot stop using the drug even if they want to.

Top Bottom