[SOLVED] Unban please (Monsen/Overlord)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
or he could of been banned with a different name, hence why we can't find him in our Staff Ban list.

For a faster appeal, please provide your GUID so I can look through the banlist.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
How do you find your own guid??

OT, if it was indeed for recruiting, and it was over a year ago, maybe, JUST MAYBE, his appeal should be considered. (only recently has the no recruiting rule actually been an official rule) and don't go off on that "unwritten rule" BS please.

felon

Former Krew Member
wasn't in the server rules list when i started playing.

Cent0 stop being such a dipshit in the ban appeal threads. you are not contributing ANYTHING to the discussion, you are simply swearing at people and being an utter dick.

The point of these threads is to discuss the ban, not to simply take sides randomly and swear at the people who disagree.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Cent0 stop being such a dipshit in the ban appeal threads. you are not contributing ANYTHING to the discussion, you are simply swearing at people and being an utter dick.

The point of these threads is to discuss the ban, not to simply take sides randomly and swear at the people who disagree.

What the hell rae you talking about.
Where did I swear?
Read what I said you nub.
There is simply no reason to discuss about this because it's always been a rule since KKK started.

felon

Former Krew Member
not in the official server rules. how are outsiders meant to know if it isn't written there?

In the thread about gradalis, you repeatedly swore at him, told him to gtfo, and you continued to post things telling him he was an idiot and a noob, without actually contributing anything to the discussion.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
1) I said he must've felt like an idiot.
2) Never said the word noob anywhere.
3) Official server rules? No recruiting is like... the Golden Rule.
4) I didn't contribute? I think I made some pretty nice arguments to think about.
5) I'm sorry you can't handle some swearing.
6) I did not "continue" to post that he was an idiot and noob.
7) Get yer damn facts right.

MassNightmare

Resident Assassin and Ex-Member
1) I said he must've felt like an idiot.
2) Never said the word noob anywhere.
3) Official server rules? No recruiting is like... the Golden Rule.
4) I didn't contribute? I think I made some pretty nice arguments to think about.
5) I'm sorry you can't handle some swearing.
6) I did not "continue" to post that he was an idiot and noob.
7) Get yer damn facts right.
Cent0 can't u post anywhere without gettin into a fight with someone.On the topic I understand ur problem but the fact is that recruiting on the KKK servers is against the rules but its really gonna be up to WaLLy if ur gettin unbanned so I would hope u stated ur case good.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
lol Cent0 really stop swearing on other KKK members ifu cant not to swer at all

AVC

Banned
The no-recruiting rule has been in the rules, since the rules were there. This is back when Sargass was top of the pops in nearly every server. Longer that most of you have been around.

But feel free to unban him. He was nice enough to ask. Don't ask, don't get.

Unless of course he's still in another clan.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive

Genius! Thank you my good man!

Ban appeal:
denied.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom