[SOLVED] Unban please (Monsen/Overlord)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monsen

Last year, 2010 (just stating the obvious), I played on the KKKBroadcastFFA server. I wasn't that type of CoD-player that I am today. I did the horrible crime of trying to recruit on your server for a total mess of clan, that died just a month or two after the ban. I have sent an unban request before, but it was rejected. The reason I still come back here now, is because that I know I won't do such a horrible crime again on the server if I get so lucky to be unbanned, and I feel it kind of unfair, that a guy who did the same thing alongside with me didn't get banned and still plays today. His ingame name is Tv at the moment and he plays alot on the server, so some of you should recognize him. If he can play there after doing what he did, then I feel I deserver that too. If you would be so kind to unban me, I would be really happy.

I don't know who banned me to be honest, because it was just me, Tv and another random guy at the server at the time I got banned(which we didn't even manage to recruit). My ingame name at that moment was [RTX] Overlord. Please take a look at this case KKK admins, because I really want a good 24/7 Broadcast Free For All HC server to play on. I have changed since that time, so I hope you understand such things wont happen again!

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Well I dont know what Wally will decide but usually recruiters have no chances to get unbanned. And I dont really like when other guys say : Hey look those guy made some crime too why am I worse ban him too or unban me...
I hate people who say things like that.
Usually I am for people who were banned but promise they won't continue but not that time.
Keep tha ban is my vote.
That what I think.
Thanks,Mike

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
thumbs-downkopie.jpg

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
what month were you banned in? im not looking through 50 some pages of bans to see who banned you and why. The name Monsen looks more familiar then overlord. And to be honest the name Monsen brings angry feelings to me as if you were a massive spawncamper or something.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Keep the ban

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

and enother Great picture by Wally how many GBs of that kind of pics do u have lol?

M

Monsen

I didnt ask Tv to get banned if I didnt get unbanned, I just said is that I think it is wierd that only I got banned when we both commited the crime. Also there were no warnings and no rules on the server. I just got kickbanned.

And btw, I've never used Monsen on the server. I started using it this year. And also I never spawnkill.

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
there is unwritten rule for all servers not to recruit for other clans! every1 knows it! MasterClip why do you say unban bcuz u dontknow why he was banned and by whom he said he was banned for RECRUITING on our servers

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
We should just get ride of the ban appeal thread and keep all bans, and wally your joke sucks no one even knows this guy, its funny how people hate on others for helping friends and trust me I was not the only member upset about Gradalis owell what ever floats your boat dude

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Keep the ban

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

and enother Great picture by Wally how many GBs of that kind of pics do u have lol?

Why thank you mike for your expert input.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

We should just get ride of the ban appeal thread and keep all bans, and wally your joke sucks no one even knows this guy, its funny how people hate on others for helping friends and trust me I was not the only member upset about Gradalis owell what ever floats your boat dude

There have been several occasions where these ban appeals have brought to our attention misconduct from moderators or neglect from staff (not posting bans, not tell wally or an admin when a mistake was made, that kinda stuff). I see no reason to remove the Ban Appeals section entirely.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
There's no record of him being banned for recruiting and it was a long time a ago. The only reason we know he was recruiting is because he told us

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
actually in that case he could have been banned for anything. He may have been banned when we integrated the punk buster bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom