[SOLVED] Banned on broadcast server for no reason ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
I think the ban should stick, by lifting this ban you are pretty much not trusting one of your mods. Houston has been around for a while now so im sure he knows what spawn camping is!

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
This guy was getting on my nerves with maybe just a few run by spawn camps, but who am i to judge?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea man, i mean if houston is adamant, that is that. You are going to trust your own inkling that he is wrong based on your guess about whether someone would notice something withint a certain amount of time....... all that weird shit over houston saying he was sure about this ban?

What else does the guy have to do?

If you can't trust houston to make bans, why is he still a mod? I think he deserves a little more trust, despite the face that it's weird no one else saw the guy spawncamping (or no one has said so yet).

Last edited:
N

nkisi

Actually you did indeed use scrollfire when spawn camping, were warned, continued to do it, was kicked, came back and repeated. You were warned a few times total, I've also kicked/temp-banned you many times in the past for spawn camping

Since I am going to remain banned anyway, I just want to call you out on being totally full of shit on the claim that you warned me at all before kicking/banning me, and in fact when I rejoined from a temp ban, I asked why I was banned with no reply (while you were playing). Also I do not, nor have I ever used scrollfire, I use a fucking laptop and a logitech g3 mouse, sorry if I click fast. Not a single member of your clan said shit to me when I won almost 4 times by score on the broadcast server, but it is obvious to me you are a prime example of a power-hungry mod who suffers from a severe case of the butthurt

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
YOU were banned for being a ghey moron spawncamper ghey buttsecks moron spawncamper ghey moron DUTCH D: moron punk muthafucka. Now Get The Fuck Out. BITCH

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
If anyone warrants a ban based on this thread, it's you Dude. You have no reason to make posts like that towards him. He was just stating his side of the story and never said a word to you. If anything, you confirmed the last line of his post

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
BEEEEEEEEEF 3 2 1 FIGHT !!!!!

okay now serious, dude no reason for you to say that you can forum ban, why the hell would you?
Thanks for unbanning him, i never saw him spawncamping neither did i see him using scrollfiring, and if he did, reason to PERMban?

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Since I am going to remain banned anyway, I just want to call you out on being totally full of shit on the claim that you warned me at all before kicking/banning me, and in fact when I rejoined from a temp ban, I asked why I was banned with no reply (while you were playing). Also I do not, nor have I ever used scrollfire, I use a fucking laptop and a logitech g3 mouse, sorry if I click fast. Not a single member of your clan said shit to me when I won almost 4 times by score on the broadcast server, but it is obvious to me you are a prime example of a power-hungry mod who suffers from a severe case of the butthurt

Not worth my time to respond to this "person". I know what i saw, there were several people complaining as well and i acted properly. Its only a matter of time before he repeats his actions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by ThePeaceMaker

N

nkisi

Not worth my time to respond to this "person". I know what i saw, there were several people complaining as well and i acted properly. Its only a matter of time before he repeats his actions.

lmfao at using "person" in quotes. I guess when someone disagrees with you, they're no longer a human being guys. christ you are pompous

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Done, unbanned!

Some info for us, just incase he gets banned for spawn camping again: d5195133af38ced81b338e95fee1ba81 nkisi

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
lmfao at using "person" in quotes. I guess when someone disagrees with you, they're no longer a human being guys. christ you are pompous

Lets get something straight you litle piece of shit. I never disrespected you until you attacked me in your 1st post. I answered your post wth an actual answer, not insults. I dont know who you think you are fucking talking to but as far as im concerned you aint worth the trouble because you know your guilty. You skated this time, next time ya wont. Have fun till then.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Fuck you, damage i was joking. LOL.

The earth's newest tallest feature, it would seem, is mister INC's nose.

:giggle:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom