Permanently banned

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Sucks to see regulars on s1 that have never broken any rules get banned owell you guys know best I guess.

Gradalis

Private First Class
Thanks for response. Thanks for support and blame). I have responsibility to take the things i deserve. But id like to say that i talked to Deepblue about this and he has his explanation (if moderator will allow to post it). My part is that i never saw them recruiting in your servers but i saw their doing 1v1 and some kickings in SnD server. After talking about it with Deepblue i understood that Deepblue recruited one guy before.i dont even know when). So im not recruiter, not kicker, not spawn camper... Its up to you to decide keep ban or unban. i just want to say that it was cool to play with you guys(those who know me;D)
P.S. Sorry about the sitation.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Thanks for response. Thanks for support and blame). I have responsibility to take the things i deserve. But id like to say that i talked to Deepblue about this and he has his explanation (if moderator will allow to post it). My part is that i never saw them recruiting in your servers but i saw their doing 1v1 and some kickings in SnD server. After talking about it with Deepblue i understood that Deepblue recruited one guy before.i dont even know when). So im not recruiter, not kicker, not spawn camper... Its up to you to decide keep ban or unban. i just want to say that it was cool to play with you guys(those who know me;D)
P.S. Sorry about the sitation.

Please ask D33p Blue to come register on our forum.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
yep itll be really useful call him

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

good idea wally

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
what how it cant pass or not through mods you post everything u want XD

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

u dont need to wait for smth

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
what how it cant pass or not through mods you post everything u want XD

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

u dont need to wait for smth

newly registered accounts can't post links in their posts/threads. It's a spam safety feature. I have gone ahead and approved his thread, so you should be seeing it now.

Slaya

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I look at this as like a football team kinda of, if one person fks up everyone loses. Guess thats how its gonna be in this situation

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
You've never met or seen him but you are joining this discussion, how does that make sense?

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
I know Gradalis and hes a good guy, I hate how people bash others people for others stupidity. I get told many times heres its just a game and we are here to have fun, now we are banning regulars on s1 that have never broken a rule because he might be a threat? thats just stupid, people have hacked in this krew before so that that mean we are all hackers? I hate how clans all a sudden almost start these clan wars and start going ban happy, its childish. Thats what we have mods for an we have plenty of them now to make sure people are not breaking the rules, deep blu got caught in the act so there is no reason to unban the guy, this guy has done nothing wrong at all but enjoyed playing on our servers.

S

SuP?

it was my fault to recruit mtec
we didnt told him about this, because we didnt know that it was disallowed for other clans to recruit(if you believe me or not)
Gradalis doesnt deserve to stay banned

Top Bottom