Permanently banned

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
hey Grad, heres the situation. Our mods and admins have decided to ban all of u TWD guys for recruiting and over-using the kik voting against anyone that wanted to play on our server. The decition has been made and u have all been immediatelly banned. In order to get unbanned, pls explain exactly what u guys did and the least u could do is say sry. Still, I dunno if it will be enough.

Slaya

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
This is my friend I was talking about that got recruited by those guys... I have never seen him break a kkk rule one time, havent seen him kick anyone or try to recruit and I play with him quite a bit in s3

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Please consult our admins concerning your ban and follow their instructions. While our members may be very helpful, it's the admins who are in charge and responsible for these bans.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Slaya, just because he is your friend doesn't mean he will get unbanned.He joined TWD, and that's his choice.
And we say ban TWD, that's our choice.
Go through an appeal.
Goodbye, thank you, goodday.

Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I think he can say sorry , leave twd and then he's ban !MAYBE! will be lifted by wally

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
My father used to say: "Son, If you hang around with the wrong guys. That's OK, but I'm not going to get you from the police station when you get caught."

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
lol thats a good quote from your dad and its kinda like what were going through right now :D
My father used to say: "Son, If you hang around with the wrong guys. That's OK, but I'm not going to get you from the police station when you get caught."

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Gradalis knew what was goin' on. Didn't seem like he made a huge effort to stop any of it. Doesn't anyone know what "responsibility" means, anymore?

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
Yeah I think banning these guys on sight is a bit harsh. I mean if a few tards from his clan come and recruit, he shouldn't be punished. Maybe he just wants to play on our amazing servers :)

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
IMO, keep the ban in place. He has his own tard clan which recruited on our servers, so everyone from that clan should be punished. Just like all =7cav= are total douche bags

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
First of all, ignorance isn't a valid excuse.

Second of all, they apparently are starting their own server with the people they stole from ours, anyway.

Top Bottom