[SOLVED] /KoS/ L!nK$ perm banned? Why?

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
UH WAIT A SEC... So your saying im not on the right site? wtf? why in the hell would there be two clans with the same Tags... if thats the case my bad... TheDude it was a honest mistake no need to be a prick. Wrong clan my bad fellas...

Ok this doesn't make sense to me, if he was banned on the [KKK] server and not ours, then how did he get the URL for our website?, unless the other [KKK] has ours posted on their servers or website?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Ok this doesn't make sense to me, if he was banned on the [KKK] server and not ours, then how did he get the URL for our website?, unless the other [KKK] has ours posted on their servers or website?

Lol wot. Google numb nuts. :giggle:

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
blu he probably googled KKK cod4, and this was way more popular than their site, so he assumed that it was them.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Yep links you are welcome on forum and servers just don't brake the rules;) hope to cya on the battlefield

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah, don't worry about it links I've seen others do the same thing you did lol m(. Anyways, maybe we will see you in one of our servers like Mike said.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
UH WAIT A SEC... So your saying im not on the right site? wtf? why in the hell would there be two clans with the same Tags... if thats the case my bad... TheDude it was a honest mistake no need to be a prick. Wrong clan my bad fellas...

LOL i wasn't a prick. In fact, I said you are welcome on our servers whenever. YOu will be treated completely fairly and all that. YOu did come on our forum and acted somewhat offensively before making sure it was the right site. The reason there are 2 clans with the same tags is explained in the history section of this site. Ask wally about it ;) I understand it was an honest mistake. Like I said, with the last guy (also an honest mistake) we just helped him out and sent him on his way.

ANd really, I was kinda saying the 10-year-old thing in a tongue in cheek manner that a few people seemed to have missed.

L

links

Thanks fellas i think i will upgrade and see what its like... never played 1.7 before...

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
I loved KoS No marty/No ls server I got banned from one of your server once tho for swearing so what you talking about lol

Top Bottom