[SOLVED] /KoS/ L!nK$ perm banned? Why?

L

links

Okay, I'm not gonna rage on here... just wondering why in hell i was perma banned. The only thing i can possibly think of is cursing... i wasnt disrespectful to anyone, yes i said a few curse words out of spite. They were not directed towards anyone, i mean come on isnt this game 17yrs and up? Plus, I was not warned not to curse... Is cursing even worthy of a pema bann? I mean do you fellas have like some kind of personal vendetta towards KoS or what? Common guys no need to act like 10 year olds...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Calm your nuts. There is no vendetta or personal agendas against anyone or any group in our krew. If you were permaban then there must have been a just reason for it, and I know one of them is not swearing. But spamming them is another thing. Spamming is a banable offense. Or spawn camping. Idk. You wil just have to wait till the mod who ban you get here. Not that I'm accusing you for doing any of the above.

L

links

Just wondering man... I saw that Intense was also banned and it seems for no reason. Just trying to understand why. I was not spamming, or camping...

Last edited by a moderator:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
We have to wait for the mod who banned you. Can you give us more info such as a date/time and |KKK| who were on at that time. Anything that will help us

L

links

Well It was today July 5th, probably around 4:30 Eastern Standard Time U.S.. I cant say who was on but there were a few KKK members in game.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
The ban has not been posted (yet) so we, or atleast i, cant figure out who banned you and why, just wait :)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Sodalover and those not involved, please try to refrain from posting. It's something we have saying should be practiced on the site for ban appeals, but we haven't really done a good job of it so far.

L

links

Im not sure bro... I didn't know I was being banned until it was to late. I didn't get a chance to see who it was who banned me.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Just wondering man... I saw that Intense was also banned and it seems for no reason. Just trying to understand why. I was not spamming, or camping...

A ban doesn't happen just for no reason. Sometimes there are accidents and our staff is fairly good at letting me know so I can lift the ban. In the case of your clan-mate Intense, he wasn't banned from this |KKK| which is on the 1.7 patch. Intense was banned on the [KKK]'s server(s) which is on 1.6 patch. Read this thread.

Now, I'm fairly certain /KoS/ is also a 1.6 clan, so in this case you have the wrong clan. :)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I believe even 10-year-olds can find their correct websites on the internet most of the time, Mr. links.

We certainly have no vendettas against KoS. Please, feel free to play on our server any time you wish. For the record, those other KKK guys are Douchebags :giggle:

I do myself think that everyone should have their own personal vendetta against ignorance...

Last edited:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Well, Mr.Dude, its confusing since there are 2 clans with similar tags...

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I believe even 10-year-olds can find their correct websites on the internet most of the time, Mr. links..
Maybe he's 9?

aka dont whine about him not having the right clan, the website doesn't include [] tags you know, + we're pretty popular so i might've been the first website he saw after searching for it.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I'm not whining about him getting it wrong silly, I am whining about him calling us 10 year olds and pretty much incompetent before even making sure he was yelling at the right people :p

Last time the wrong guy came on our site, all we did was help out ;)

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Doesnt the other KKK clan initials stand for something else? Unless you were banned for something really fast you would think you would know the full name of the clan of the server hosted. If you just new it was KKK you could've submitted an appeal thread at the actual Ku Klux Klan site. If someone came to our forum thinking it was the other clan by mistake, you would think he would realize his mistake when he saw the banner.

L

links

UH WAIT A SEC... So your saying im not on the right site? wtf? why in the hell would there be two clans with the same Tags... if thats the case my bad... TheDude it was a honest mistake no need to be a prick. Wrong clan my bad fellas...

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I think you are thinking about the clan known as [KKK] AKA Kute Kuddly Kittens.
In CoD4 version 1.6.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
UH WAIT A SEC... So your saying im not on the right site? wtf? why in the hell would there be two clans with the same Tags... if thats the case my bad... TheDude it was a honest mistake no need to be a prick. Wrong clan my bad fellas...

Because... well you should read our |KKK| story, then you'll know why. Long story short = I was part of them before I got booted. :)

Anywho, this |KKK| should be a lot, or maybe just a tad bit more popular with Google. :)

L

links

Ah i gotcha thats the problem then... i saw KKK COD MW and i thought it was you guys. Im sure im not the only one to make that mistake... So TheDude go smoke a bowl and chill out. sorry fellas didnt mean to aggravate you... hope yall have a good night.

Top Bottom