Any knifing tips?

Rsmudvayne

The Knife King
Former Krew Member
to clear up some confusion all i do is knife on s1.. i have come to learn just from useing different set up for knifes the one that is best would be ..perks bomb squard so u can see all c4 and clays that way u know to sprint past them or go around them..second perk would be slight of of hand to me i tryed it with and with out it but with it it seems to pull the hand back faster like as if you reloading that is how i knife multi targets back to back in same spot..the uav one it ok also ..the last perk is the extreme conditioning you sprint longer dont worry about the perk dead silence it is useless i wont be cought moving around slowing im going to be running you dont stay in one stop the more u move and the more u stay sprinting the harder for the enemy to hit u ...also helps to have a button on the mouse to use as knife or something easy for u to hit and hit it fast..dont worry about makeing sound everyone has guns and also there on the move all the time as well..so you need to be able to catch them and out run them..also head phones help when im knifing i hear everything say im in the room with the mainframes the other room i can hear people going up and down them metal stress..juggernot does nothing for knifing a knife kills u with 1 hit everytime long u land it..if you have any other questions ill be happy to help or answer them :)

Slaya

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Good perks to use, extreme/dead silcence, uav jammer for sure, and first perk doesn't even matter since it wouldn't be allowed if its an actual knife only. Also its good to fake people out, like charge for them then turn around and run backwards, or start dancing and back up a bit then charge when they don't expect it

Top Bottom