Any knifing tips?

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Since there a knife match in the scruim i wanted to practice until I found it very enjoy-able same as rsmudvayne so I want you guys to give me some tips on knifiing some perks and stratigies will be great My score has been incresing from knifing on s1 10 to 20 to 25 to 30 and now 40 My goal is 50 and to take on rsmudvayne <champoin

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Please man, punctuation.

On the other hand, good perks are juggernaut, extreme conditioning or dead silence, and triple stun.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
What the he'll is juggernaut gonna do? 1 hit 1 kill no matter with or without jigger. Unless you configure the options so that everyone has twice the health.

Also watch Macbeth plays. He is a VERY talented Fucking backstabber.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Soda, do you like...
Play CoD4?
Do you know what jugg does? Lol
It increases yer health to like 150%
so it takes moat bullets to keel

felon

Former Krew Member
cent, i think soda meant that it would be useless in a knife only game. i was talking about knifing on s1.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
well i dont know if this is truw but rsmudvayne says that sleight of hand makes for hand move faster when knifing and if I check my grammer it would take me like 1 min to post I will try to corret it so you could read it

felon

Former Krew Member
Oh the irony. It's okay man, I can understand.

It might speed up the knifing animation, but I'm not sure.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Soda, do you like...
Play CoD4?
Do you know what jugg does? Lol
It increases yer health to like 150%
so it takes moat bullets to keel

Dumbass...jug doesnt do horseshit against knife. Still, made me laugh for the first timein the day.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I wasn't talking about knife matches.
I was talking about S1 because felon was talking about knifing in S1, and he put those perks meant for S1.

Wassu foos talking about.

felon

Former Krew Member
Tony make a useful post!

But yeah, Cent0 is right, i was talking about knifing in s1.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I don't use my knife that much. The only time I ever use my knife is if I run out of bullets in my primary and my secondary guns or when reloading. All I do scream like a little girl and charge at my enemy with a knife lol. Try using stuns, extreme conditioning, and use a weapon that increases your speed like the p90 or the Mp5. Good luck on the scrim man!

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Did you also know that the p90 also allows you to sprint a little but longer, by about 2-3 more second or 75% more. Dot know if it's a glitch, but it's always been there. Therefore p90 with extreme conditioning allows you to run for the longest amount of time. But the fastest is still with a pistol.

Top Bottom