How to make a 360 bind

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Don't worry bout it Dude just mad cause he didn't find this out when he was trying to learn 360s :p

Rsmudvayne

The Knife King
Former Krew Member
lol personaly i think everyones a little right but i still say i can do a 1080 and still knife ya faster then a computer can do a 360 and shoot me lol...so eaither way a key bind is just ways to help and make things easyer for some people that cant do the things others can do....it not like the bind actuly puts the cross hairs on someone for you like a aimbot a aim bot is a program that plays the game for you atleaste here you have to still run move duck dodge and aim he just got soemthing that makes him spin around with out turning the mouse ....

dont see any harm in that :)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
If i see someone with a 360 bind, I will be banning them, as they made a bind that controls their aiming.

If you guys do 360 binds in your own time or in small server matches where it's just us krew members, and you ask me or an admin ahead of time, I'll be fine.

Otherwise, don't friggin cheat.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Man I tried the 360 bind just to see how effective it was, and let me tell you it would be easier to just toy with your mouse sensitivity and practice till you get it, THAT SHIT DON'T WORK! If anything all it's good for is trolling when people are spacing you on S&D matches.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I just don't like the idea of allowing people to start making binds that control their aiming, even if this one seems benign.

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
I just don't like the idea of allowing people to start making binds that control their aiming, even if this one seems benign.
You make it in the options menu....... We aren't banning for custom controls are we?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
No you don't.

No we're not banning for custom controls.

No we're not banning for using the options menu to its full extent.

I, ME, TheDude, is banning for multiple command scripts.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

There are several long winded and short winded posts concerning this. The issue has been on the table for quite some time, and I have thoroughly discussed it.

So, it's been discussed.

Top Bottom