Corporal
|K3| Member
go into console and type /bind (the key you want) "+right"
After doing that if you press the key you will spin at a very slow speed
to speed up your spin speed type /cl_yawspeed 500

Slaya

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Thanks iv been trying to find a 360 bind for snipe trickshotting, closest bind to it that iv seen

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
you don't need a bind you idoit for 360 snipe trickshotting.
don't you play on high sens?
i do, just flick the wrist and you get 720s easy

Slaya

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
you don't need a bind you idoit for 360 snipe trickshotting.
don't you play on high sens?
i do, just flick the wrist and you get 720s easy

Idoit? think your the idiot. And no I play on fairly low sens

Last edited:

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Making a bind for 360 shots makes sense to me, it's pretty random when you try to do it with your wrist.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I find this totally noob. Sry but its the true, making a perfect 360 should be done with ur own ability to spin urself and not making the computer calculate it for u. Even with low sensibility if u smash the mouse to a sideu can get that 360. The rest is skill.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
You're going to make a bind that does a 360 spin for you so that you can press it before you shoot and tell ppl that you just pulled off a trick?

To do a perfect 360 you'd need to calculate how long the 360 takes at whatever sens you have the thing on and script it to stop after that long.

To me this is getting incredibly close to just plain cheating, though.

Last edited:

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I don't think its really close to cheating since it doesn't give you an unfair advantage like actual cheats do. Some people just can't move their mouse in such away and this looks like a good aid.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
thats actually cheating then, cuz your using something that can be done with your bare hands, but simiply choose to do it with a compouter.

Macbeth

Corporal
|K3| Member
Its not cheating because its just a bind and it doesn't even work well because it is very hard to time it correctly. I just use it on SND when I'm defusing or planting it looks cool ;)

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

ill change the title to spinning bind, the title is misleading

nvm i won't because i don't know how to

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Yeah I agree with ya!
I find this totally noob. Sry but its the true, making a perfect 360 should be done with ur own ability to spin urself and not making the computer calculate it for u. Even with low sensibility if u smash the mouse to a sideu can get that 360. The rest is skill.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
You are writing a line of commands that performs multiple aiming functions at the press of a button. That is cheating. THIS example in this thread isn't cheating. That's just spinning in circles. Are we also saying that if someone had an aimbot that was so bad he got 0 kills, that he should be allowed on our server? lol.

Writing a full 360 bind and using it in a match is cheating.

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Wow yeah it I didnt really think It was till now, TheDude your great at busting people
You are writing a line of commands that performs multiple aiming functions at the press of a button. That is cheating. THIS example in this thread isn't cheating. That's just spinning in circles. Are we also saying that if someone had an aimbot that was so bad he got 0 kills, that he should be allowed on our server? lol.

Writing a full 360 bind and using it in a match is cheating.

Macbeth

Corporal
|K3| Member
Well don't call me a cheater because i only use it on SND servers when planting and defusing... I don't think thats cheating... :p

Top Bottom