[SOLVED] not sure why i was permanently banned....

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tikka

I started playing your server a few days back.

I haven't been warned for SC or anything like that, no verbal warnings, temporary kicks, nothing.
I was playing tonight and got kicked and when attempted to sign back on, states I'm permanently banned. I have no idea why.
time was approx. 10:00 pm, CST on the broadcast free-for-all server
I did not catch the one member playing (KKK Girl?) but I've played when Brian and Trig was online (again I may be off on the SNs) and haven't been warned of anything. I've clarified the rules once or twice.

I had positioned myself to the left of the lobby, shooting as they came in the front door/window area, where I've been shot from many times. If that is a restricted area, I was not aware.

any information helpful. thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tikka

I respectfully ask this be lifted, because at my age I honestly don't hack nor know where to start. I try to aim high up for center mass. I also don't always get headshots. and no I ain't twitchy, unless you count spray and pray.
if someone would spec me, I end up using half a mag or more when firing out, figure to spread the pattern and up my chances of hitting.
Also, i'm generally somewhere in the middle on the scores. a few times top 5. If I was using an aimbot, wouldn't I be a bit higher up in standings most of the time and not get owned as much?

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
I remember playing with you earlier today, and I didn't pay much attention to you but I do remember how you always seemed to kill me the second you could without shooting through stuff.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
There are Aimbots that come with ONLY an aimbot, not a Wallhack. He was probably using one of those.

T

Tikka

alright, if that's how the server feels I understand. I've not downloaded any hacks. I've played over at BdG and XTG and never been accused of hacking before.
Thank you for your time. I thought with free for all, you were supposed to kill anyone in front of you as quick as you could, regardless.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Honestly i have to wonder about this ban. He has played a total of 540 minutes on S1 - Sat, Sun and Mon. If he was using an aimbot i think someone would have seen it during that time. Also, most people using straight out aimbots don't come appeal and try to make a case for themselves by giving names of other servers etc.

Also, this is an appeals section, not a condemn the banned player thread. I don't really see the need to tell him to "GF" etc. Let him state his case and be objective about it instead of automatically painting him guilty.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I think getting offensive every time someone comes on our site with a complaint or problem is a bad idea.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
yeah, in 540 minutes, surely someone would've noticed and come on here to complain/report.

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I do not think he was hacking. I was there when he got banned. He was panned for spawn camping. I do not remember who the mod was at the time but, I do remember he wasn't aimbotting.
I've played with him a few times and the only thing suspiscious about him was the spawn killing.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Fling houstons so harsh lol

If Sniper saw him Playing, and the guy played for 540 minutes, I'm convinced he doesn't aimbot

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Fling houstons so harsh lol

If Sniper saw him Playing, and the guy played for 540 minutes, I'm convinced he doesn't aimbot

So you've never played with him but you'll base your opinion on what sniper says?

I know what I saw. I dont care if you unban or keep banned. If he's unbanned he hopefully dont do it again..

It only takes a couple minutes to d/l a hack and a couple more to install it.. The fact that he logged in 540 mins and appealed immediately has no bearing.. The only opinion that matters to me in all this is snipers, she actually saw him play. So at 541 minutes he was caught.. Who actually played with him?

I came into the server U/C, caught him, specc'd him a bit, verified it then banned him.. But since Damage says no way, things dont happen this way, I say unban him and all the hackers we ban. I mean really they come here to appeal so they definitely ain't guilty, right?

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

I think getting offensive every time someone comes on our site with a complaint or problem is a bad idea.

I agree Dude.. Lets bash the mods instead..

Maybe the posts should be limited to only those that were actually there when the perp was banned

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

yeah, in 540 minutes, surely someone would've noticed and come on here to complain/report.

He was noticed at 541 mins.. sorry didn't get there sooner

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
No, but considering the fact that Sniper has played for over a year, surely she would know what an aimbot was, no?
No need to get so aggressive Mr. Houston.
I'm just defending the guy because I think thats the right thing to do. I agree with damage, why would you bash at the guy and tell him to get the fuck off?
Then what would be the point of the whole section about appealing bans?

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
SniperGirl did say the only thing suspiscious about him was the spawn killing, since when has this become a suspicion to aimbots, and its not even against the rules. Its kinda hard to mistaken and aimbot well for me at least, its probably one of the most obvious hacks out there. I'll have to go with houstons decision since I wasent there and find it hard to beleive it was a mistake if he really did spec this guy. Either way if the ban gets lifted im sure he will be watched.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
(if i had a windows) I could download an aimbot right now and it would show the same on gametracker, 15 hours played and even though using an aimbot..

I didn't see tikka using aimbot, but he was spawncamping on and off and some people said he was walling.. I cant really say anything about what 517 did because i wasn't there the whole time, just wanted to say that what 517 is saying isnt complete bullshit, since downloading an aimbot indeed takes minutes and when he sees no KKK member is on, and the server IS crowded.. people get thoughts...

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah I'm not sure either. I did play while he was on quite a bit this weekend and didn't notice anything.
Hell I didn't even notice he was spawn camping any, or seen anyone else say anything about it. He seemed
just like another fun player to play with. I can't say much though since I wasn't there when he was banned
but just that I never suspected anything.

Slaya

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Why would Houston ban if he wasn't positive he had aimbot, I have seen him spec someone at least 30 minutes then gets others opinions to make sure they were hacking before he banned. Aimbots are also super easy to catch and like he said already can be added at any point of gameplay, but the decision is not up to me

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
I'm prettey sure 517 knows what hes doing
But mistakes sometimes happan
And damage sometimes aimbots do come and appeal because they want to make you think that they're not aimbotting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom