It's a celebration... Again! |KKK|'s 2nd Anniversary!!

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Great post Wally and thanks for this wonderful place, it's like a big family and I'm very grateful to be a part of it.

Happy Birthday |KKK|

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Wow man, just wow.. Thanks for letting me in here, im enjoying it every day, hope to stick around for as long as possible :)

lol at the fast fingers part haha

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Thank you for dealing with me. Mostly, thank you for letting me continue to be part of this group, especially in a meaningful way. This is by far the best clan out there. I think I can safely say that without having seen every single one of the clans, too. This group of people is actually quite a special thing, i think (at least in the world of cod4 or gaming). It is, after all, the people who make this clan, and not the site, server, or players.

It's been fun!
Chris

Master_Race

Corporal
Hard to believe you guys have been around for that long!
It really took me taking a hiatus for school to see what I was missing with you guys.
I am so glad to be back.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Appreciate the kind words everyone! It truly is a pleasure having a group like you guys! :)

:happydrinking:

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
2 years already. Time sure does fly by. It is an honour to have been accepted to this krew for the past 3 months. Let's hope we will still be there in the future, let's say 10 years.

See you guys there. Meanwhile, CELEBRATE.

V

Voodoo

Lol, i kept getting on the kuddly kitten's server. I'd be like wait ,werent you krunch krew yesterday? :giggle:

Dam, its hard to believe its been that long. 2 years? wow

Never got around to joining threw krew till later though, funny how I remember that more.

Soda,: at ten years, i think wallys gunna be a grumpy 'ole guy =-]

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
hell i aint kkk anymore and i know im a lil l8...just dint know there was a topic for it -_-

anyways kkk grats to the anniversary....now if i can just be on forum a year without getting banned ;)

Top Bottom