Which Windows OS do you use?

Which Windows OS do you use?

• Total voters

mohammed

Banned
xp and vista will be history soon because no support for xp anymore (16 juni 2011 found this information on windows own site) also vista will cut from support , it is not clear of it is vista sp1 or sp2 but clear vista will be history soon too.
So now we need all windows7 thats fully supported, :S

btw i am running vista 64 bit

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
xp and vista will be history soon because no support for xp anymore (16 juni 2011 found this information on windows own site) also vista will cut from support , it is not clear of it is vista sp1 or sp2 but clear vista will be history soon too.
So now we need all windows7 thats fully supported, :S

btw i am running vista 64 bit

umm XP has support until 2958. Its been extended. As for vista, sp2 will be supported until 2017 I believe. I could be wrong though.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
umm XP has support until 2020. Its been extended. As for vista, sp2 will be supported until 2016 I believe. I could be wrong though.

riiiiiiiight...

Click here

Code:
Desktop operating systems

Latest service pack

End of mainstream support

End of extended support

Windows XP

Service Pack 3

April 14, 2009

April 8, 2014

Windows Vista

Service Pack 2

April 10, 2012

April 11, 2017

Windows 7

Service Pack 1

To be determined

Not applicable

PwnSauce

Banned
consider it constructive criticism not being mean.

I really value when people call me on my statements.
Keeps me on my toes.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
You said I was making stuff up and pulling it out of my ass. Well CLEARLY you are wrong. This isn't constructive it's just BS.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
For fucks sake I hate it when you guys do that to me. Here is a link http://www.techspot.com/news/39619-windows-xp-downgrade-rights-extended-until-2020-updated.html it says downgrade rights were extended till 2020. I guess its not "support" but it means XP isn't dying until 2020. Now fuck off.

/blurage

1. XP will be dead before then.
2. Check the article dates...
3. Downgrade rights don't mean shit.
4. A company is in it to make more money. You stop support for a certain product expecting people get scared and so the masses upgrade. Economy 101 :giggle:
5. Windows 7 kicks butt y0!

:D

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Vista just cuz it came with my computer, and i really don't want to download new crap on it; It's already kinda weird

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
running xp in the next few years will be like running windows 98 or something ATM lol Its always good to check where your sources come form for information theres alot of bogus crap on the internet now a days! Newer PC have better advantages with Win7 now a days.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
you mean Windows 3.1 lol it was released on a floppy disk

Sorry Stevo,but i'm sure windows 3.0 was a legit operating system

I use win 7 pro 64 bit on 3 of my computers, xp home (native os) for another pc and 3 laptops and Mac os 10.4.1 on an old imac.

Last edited:

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Sorry Stevo,but i'm sure windows 3.0 was a legit operating system

I use win 7 pro 64 bit on 3 of my computers, xp home (native os) for another pc and 3 laptops and Mac os 10.1.4 on an old imac.

thought there was only 3.1 didnt know they made 2 versions of that lol I use to run 3.1

V

Voodoo

Well, my laptop runs on W7, the family computer runs on W7, my current desktop runs off of W95(<-- so secure =P) and I have a rather ancient mac from my childhood that might still run off of some archiac mac OS. Dont ask which one though, because the only account with a password that works is a gaming account, AKA, log in, and it brings up a list of games installed on the computer. Space Invaders anybody? XD

Top Bottom