I lub this place <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
No one is crying but you bub. Thread says [SOLVED], and like wally said, you're beating a dead horse.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Ban was lifted yesterday or the day before. If you think he's hacking, all I can do is shake my head.

closed-thread-prohibition.jpg

PwnSauce

Banned
Why are we closing this thread? People are still taking part of the debate and the last time I checked we had no official policy on limiting the number of responses to threads.

Fostering rational debate and conversation can help with the issue at hand.

Pre-aiming around corners, wall spamming and using UAVs to get kills through walls, I get that. Looks funny unless remember what's happening.

What I can't accept is what the video shows where he's sitting in one place, then suddenly jumps up, runs to window, aims, fires, gets a kill without the usual pause to cognitively recognize an enemy target, aiming and firing THEN getting the kill.

That is not normal, indicates something suspicious because it cannot be otherwise explained.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I agree it is suspicious. I even thought so. It is, however, only enough to make me spectate him until I see proof either way of him wallhacking or not. I personally do not make bans based on a compilation of extremely suspicious shots, but only on a basis of kills and actions that are worthy as proof. I don't think the video is long enough to tell. I have since spectated him on server 1 and saw nothing like the footage posted above.

Also, like Beta mentioned in another thread, he looks for proof that people are NOT hacking when making his decision. It is often true that proving that something is false is much easier than proving that something is true. Proving things true often even consists of a bunch of proofs of falsehood. So, when I make a decision to about someone's legitimacy as a player, I look for instances where they could not possibly be wallhacking. The issue with this footage is I cannot find anything proving either.

Last edited:

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
opps I accidently reopened a thread that a admin closed, so making this post to reclose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom