I lub this place <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

IeditZ

Corporal
i was banned gain w00t free coke and shit here we come! Anyways i was using AK47 Stopping power Deep Impact so i was spamming walls and i had uav allot. Joe recorded me before banning you need COD4 Player so go DL it. Nothing much else too say you guys know i spam the shit out of walls with high traffic and i know all the spawn points by heart (i play too much) The rest is up too you guys or wally or someone. I've hear Joe has a bad rep for kicking/banning people idk if that's true or not but what ever. =)

COD4 Demo Player
http://www.cybopat.net/vb_cod4player_eng.php
Demo
http://uppit.com/sjk386oh3zze/IeditZ_hacking.dm_1

Last edited by a moderator:

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah sorry Joe but I don't see a wallhack either.. looks like dude said, noob spraying
the walls and spawn camping that outside spawn spot. Maybe not camping but might
as well be.

Plus if you really use UAV on S1 I guess it can help alot, I never do so I dunno. One
TDM server it sure helps alot, just seems like on S1 there's to many people but I
could be wrong.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
From the clip it seems that he's not hacking, but if I just saw that in game, I might have had a harder time believing it. It's at least somewhat understandable that joe made this ban.

PwnSauce

Banned
I would have banned you too.
You had no UAV airborne during any of your kills at 31s, 40s, 49s, 55s, 58s, 106s, 114s, 120s and 126s and if I wasn't convinced you were walling before, I am now.
Especially at 55s and 112s. Out of the blue, you run to the window and nail a guy without apparent knowledge of player location.
The 2nd one wasn't even visible to you.

Are you surprised you got banned again?

I say, let the ban stand.

PS I'm surprised I appear to be the only one who sees it this way.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Runs to windo b/c people always spawn there and run by sniper house. But you are right in saying that UAV doesn't update fast enough for some of the kills maybe. Maybe just leave this one up to admins to decide. Video isn't long enough for me to tell.

Last edited:

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I still think I made the right decision. I have made mistakes as first few days as mod but from now on I am always making a video before banning ANYPLAYERS, and I think other mods should follow my lead in doing this. We need to create an archive of banned wallhackers, and using the /record command makes the files very small, my video file for example was only 500kb, we can easily store it on hosting websites, or here on the krew server. As ive said before, this was icing on the cake compared to what I witnessed before I started recording, before I started recording I saw some stuff he did that was 100% legit wallhacks. I just thought him shooting through that wall would be enough but I was wrong. Next time for ANY possible wh i will record longer

PwnSauce

Banned
Runs to windo b/c people always spawn there and run by sniper house. But you are right in saying that UAV doesn't update fast enough for some of the kills maybe. Maybe just leave this one up to admins to decide. Video isn't long enough for me to tell.

No, Chris. Runs to window because he would appear to already know someone is there.
People don't run to a specific spot, aim then fire for a kill without knowing something.
And, yes. The video is long enough to tell what's going on. It's not a 5 second killcam.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Ive speced him as well and he plays like that pretty much all the time. Many times he will spam those walls and get no kills. I can see why he was banned though. I can't really blame Joe on this.

PwnSauce

Banned
You know, I really try not to be a cynic and automatically think people are walling but it's really hard not to when I see these things.

People are motived to run to a spot to fire for a kill because:
A.) They saw someone, they heard something, they saw muzzle flash or flying rounds
B.) The spot is a regular place for players/campers/spawn points.

They don't just run to a sport, aim, fire and kill for no reason out of the blue.
Something has motived them to action and it's probably not skill, experience or luck.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Right, I agree Greg, but the window in his building facing the sniper house is one that looks upon a spawn point. Pretty much everyone runs off that spawn and either by or into the sniper house. I am not saying he isn't hacking, just that his running to that window is hard to be seen as proof either way. For instance, there are players who fire as soon ass they pass through pretty much every doorway, just in case. It's epicly lame, but there are definitely occasions where doing so results in them getting kills and not getting killed. There are also people who jump and shoot at camper spots without any hesitation regardless of whether someone is there or not. Every spot he fires upon is a regular spot for traffic or campers, and most are right off spawn points.

In terms of whether or not the guy hacks and this video is proof, I am not qualified to judge, and I think it best for you guys to work it out. The instances of him running to a window and firing do not seem to be applicable as proof either way, given the circumstances, though.

AVC

Banned
Epicly lame, lol.
I have have watched you prepare to run up the stairs in BC, and Deagle Spam the bathroom wall for cubicle campers. It's Epicly Lame. I tend to do it sometimes too, lol.

IeditZ

Corporal
Over all you can spec me all you want. You can even turn on punk buster if you think im hacking. I don't give a fuck every time i get banned i'll come back and dispute it. The reason for this, and this one is a doosey to wrap your head around, im not hacking, walling or doing anything other than playing the game. Certain walls are always full of traffic, AK47 is a 2 hit KO so spamming is a good idea if you have bondalier. We all have good and bad days on this game, people just cry when someone is doing better than them.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
AK47 is 1 hit kill with stopping power in HC, and i believe you were using stopping power, hell i think its a 1 hi kill without SP too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom